• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Now that THAT conversation is over with

Hey, I'm reasonably successful attorney who has invested well and have been married to a Jewish women for 20 years.  

My dye has been cast.*

*This post has been made strictly for stereotypical humor and in no way reflects actual intimate aspects of my marriage which are none of y'all's business.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

We are definitely about to have a gas shortage. This gas station has people lined up out of the ******* parking lot.

Get ready for the influx of even more memes on your Facebook feed about gas now versus gas under Trump.

3 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

We are definitely about to have a gas shortage. This gas station has people lined up out of the ******* parking lot.

This changes both the motive for the attack and the list of suspects behind it.

59 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So my company finally gave my "merit increase" which was a whopping 2% which is not fantastic but it is something.....there is a catch that makes it less than something though. Since I started in may and not January they prorated the pay and actually knocked off of the raise by about $500

So in reality when I break it down I got just over a 1% raise.

Now I fully understand that getting any sort of raise is good but with the way the mortgage world is right now and some of the bonuses and stuff being offered, only giving employees 1% raises is not going to keep alot of folks.

How do you stack up against your band of pay?  If you are in the bottom 50-25%, your merits are larger.  I get pissed off where we have merit and promotion in the same pool.  It’s the dumbest crap I have seen in my life.

4 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

The crazy thing is what’s driving it.  There aren’t enough qualified drivers for the gas trucks to get the gas across the country.  There was a shortage before covid, but then covid tanked demand for gas and they just laid off drivers and reduced the fleet.  Now they don’t have enough drivers to keep up with demand, which is driving prices up and leading to inevitable shortages.  

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

How do you stack up against your band of pay?  If you are in the bottom 50-25%, your merits are larger.  I get pissed off where we have merit and promotion in the same pool.  It’s the dumbest crap I have seen in my life.

Well when they offered me the job they offered me the low end of the starting scale and I countered on the high end and then we met right in the middle

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The crazy thing is what’s driving it.  There aren’t enough qualified drivers for the gas trucks to get the gas across the country.  There was a shortage before covid, but then covid tanked demand for gas and they just laid off drivers and reduced the fleet.  Now they don’t have enough drivers to keep up with demand, which is driving prices up and leading to inevitable shortages.  

Throw in the same people who bought up toilet paper like it was going out of style last year and it's just not a good combo.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread