• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Figure I will give another update here since I've been hanging around a while and telling you guys a little about my life lol. Decided to move on from the solar sales job. It was a good experience but

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I also have to say that the surprise about Rick Santorum’s comments on race is weird to me.  People apparently forgot that just 10 years ago he was supporting anti-sodomy laws that literally made consensual gay sex a criminal offense.  He’s always been a whackadoo and should never have been hired by any of the media outlets in the first place.

lmao i can’t believe this video is nine years old

18 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

How is your treatment going nowadays?

So far so good. It was Brachytherapy so it's a one and done procedure and my PSA numbers were at 1.27. I go to the VA on Friday to see the urologist. Some of the side effects kind of suck but from what I was told about how bad they could have been, I'm calling myself lucky.  

56 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The only people watching Tucker at this point are those who weren't taking the vaccine anyway. And Fox is very aware of that. 

My grandpa is up my *** about when I'm going to schedule my second shot and he watches Tucker every night. It's a weirdly progressive position of his all things considered cause hes gone way way down the Trump rabbit hole otherwise 

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

My grandpa is up my *** about when I'm going to schedule my second shot and he watches Tucker every night. It's a weirdly progressive position of his all things considered cause hes gone way way down the Trump rabbit hole otherwise 

My dad and in-laws are the same. They watch a ton of Fox News, but couldn't get the vaccine fast enough. As if they even know it's all just performance art.

Plus I told them in no uncertain terms that they won't see their grandchild as long as they go unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

My dad and in-laws are the same. They watch a ton of Fox News, but couldn't get the vaccine fast enough. As if they even know it's all just performance art.

Plus I told them in no uncertain terms that they won't see their grandchild as long as they go unvaccinated.

I wish my sister would do the same thing...but she has bought into the bs around the vaccine aswell.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread