The Eastern Conference Finals Thread

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I love my Boxer to death but she really is dumb as ****. You can tell there's something going on behind my Red Heelers eyes and he's smart as can be. There is absolutely nothing going on behind my Boxers eyes. Just dumb blank stares all day but she does the Boxer dance when I get home so we call it even.

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"When?"...

During the ENTIRE Trump administration at which time the Mueller Report came out and orange man said it was a "witch hunt" for one. Then you claimed 'TDS' to defend your falling for the BS that came out of Trumps mouth trying to discredit the truth.  :tiphat:  

9 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

During the ENTIRE Trump administration at which time the Mueller Report came out and orange man said it was a "witch hunt" for one. Then you claimed 'TDS' to defend your falling for the BS that came out of Trumps mouth trying to discredit the truth.  :tiphat:  

Many conspiracies, lies, and falsehoods from the media over Trump's 4 years have even been retracted or admitted to being false by the "F/scm" and a lot of that has been outed by real reporters like Glenn Greenwald.  So yes, you still have TDS, and what we are finding out lately and which I always knew, wasn't BS out of his mouth.  You might be surprise in 24' when the Dems have whomever run "probably against Trump" and it won't be Biden running.  

We'll see how well you guy is doing come 22' midterms. I'm pulling for him, but he is not governing like the moderate Biden of old which he promised.  I think the far left have gotten their meat hooks in him honestly. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Many conspiracies, lies, and falsehoods from the media over Trump's 4 years have even been retracted or admitted to being false by the "F/scm" and a lot of that has been outed by real reporters like Glenn Greenwald.  So yes, you still have TDS, and what we are finding out lately and which I always knew, wasn't BS out of his mouth.  You might be surprise in 24' when the Dems have whomever run "probably against Trump" and it won't be Biden running.  

We'll see how well you guy is doing come 22' midterms. I'm pulling for him, but he is not governing like the moderate Biden of old which he promised.  I think the far left have gotten their meat hooks in him honestly. 

:flush:

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Breaking News: Trump's challenge to Facebook for deleting his account violated his free speech. Today Facebook responds by continuing the ban. Obviously the BS Trump spews is dangerous to Americans in falls in the category of riot instigating.  :slick:

You do understand Trump is no longer POTUS?  My bad...that is TDS speaking on your behalf. :tiphat: Going for my run, give you my vitals when I get backs. 

Update: @Big_Dogresults are in>  BP 108/53  Pulse 57

51 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

I love my Boxer to death but she really is dumb as ****. You can tell there's something going on behind my Red Heelers eyes and he's smart as can be. There is absolutely nothing going on behind my Boxers eyes. Just dumb blank stares all day but she does the Boxer dance when I get home so we call it even.

I love Boxers, they remind me of a bigger Waylon.  Ten years ago, right after Dad passed, mom briefly took in a BIG female Boxer puppy, she was several months old already. They have so much energy, so mom wound up rehoming her to the parents of one of my good friends from college, they live in Thomaston on several acres, so she got to run around like a moron and chew on pine trees the rest of her days.  She passed a couple of years ago.  They gave her such a good life.

10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Breaking News: Trump's challenge to Facebook for deleting his account violated his free speech. Today Facebook responds by continuing the ban. Obviously the BS Trump spews is dangerous to Americans and falls in the category of riot instigating.  :slick:

1 hour ago, Southern California Liar said:

They're so dumb. My buddy had a boxer, got her as a pup. When him and his wife got married in the Keys, he asked if I could watch their 6 month old boxer Cypress while they were gone. I lived in an apartment where you couldn't have dogs, so I took her with me everywhere I could.

I was going to run over to my GFs house one afternoon and I decided to take Cypress with me. On the way, I stopped my Mickeys to get lunch. While I'm ordering, I hear this weird noise from outside the car. Looked over, Cypress is GONE. Looked out the window of the car, and this dipsh*t was running laps around my car in the McDonald's drive thru.

Next day, my cousin called to have me give him a hand with something, moving a fishtank or something. I told him that I would swing by, but I couldn't be long because I was bringing Cypress. I legit, walked in to move it, moved it, walked back out. Took all of 2 minutes. In that 2 minutes, Cypress had sh*t in the backseat of my Civic, stomped on it, then proceeded to cover almost every square inch of the interior in dog****. There were **** prints on the headliner.

She was a good dog, they had her for 15 years, but my lord she was dumb as ****.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

You hate to see it . . .

Now it's on liberals to ask McConnell and Pence why they're not siding strongly with Liz Cheney. Exposing their hypocrisy will dissuade their constituents and likely cause voters to suspect that Trump himself has an ulterior motive in attempting to change the definition of the "big lie" in the first place. MSNBC should give me the spot they're saving for Liz Cheney.

14 minutes ago, Serge said:

Now it's on liberals to ask McConnell and Pence why they're not siding more strongly with Liz Cheney. Exposing their hypocrisy will dissuade their constituents and likely cause voters to suspect that Trump himself has an ulterior motive in attempting to change the definition of the "big lie" in the first place. MSNBC should give me the spot they're saving for Liz Cheney.

That is pretty much exactly what Joe Scarborough was suggesting this morning.

(Feel like you need to take a shower now?)

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat should make it a condition for Trump to be reactivated that he sign a document that he recognizes Biden won the election honestly and that he will never incite a riotess bloody attack on our Capitol again.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread