The Eastern Conference Finals Thread

1 minute ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Oh ****.  I assumed he went to Texas.  I need to stop smoking in the middle of the afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

Texas?  I figured he went to Savannah.  

Why would he need to go to Texas?  We have our own border right here?

Both of you knuckleheads read it wrong.  He was up past Dalton trying to find ways to keep all of those liberals from Chattanooga from crossing the border.  

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Oh ****.  I assumed he went to Texas.  I need to stop smoking in the middle of the afternoon.

Oh Dear Lord.  One of us needs to . . . 

(It might be Kemp.)

Gov. Kemp travels to southern Texas, Mexico border

FFS

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/gov-kemp-travels-to-texas-border-with-mexico/85-c9c6317e-9ce9-4de9-b7c0-3908eaaa3dc4

Man the media absolutely wont stop talking about Trey Lance I swear I've heard 2x as much about him as literally another two players including Trevor Lawrence. By Sunday thier going to have me convinced he's super sayan Malholmes

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Man the media absolutely wont stop talking about Trey Lance I swear I've heard 2x as much about him as literally another two players including Trevor Lawrence. By Sunday thier going to have me convinced he's super sayan Malholmes

I know, right? I'd literally never heard of him until yesterday and now I'm mad we didn't trade our next six first round picks to move up for him.

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I know, right? I'd literally never heard of him until yesterday and now I'm mad we didn't trade our next six first round picks to move up for him.

I now officially want us to retroactively go for Trey Lance. He can can throw 75 yards off his back foot and drop all panties within a 30 mile radius 🤔

Also he killed Hitler 

Just now, AF89 said:

Yeah I'm throwing this kid to the hardwood and just keep hitting

I saw another where every shot was just like that.  He just does that spaz **** endlessly, then backs up some and launches deep threes with that ugly *** shot. Teammates standing around like "dude, come the **** on man"

3 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I saw another where every shot was just like that.  He just does that spaz **** endlessly, then backs up some and launches deep threes with that ugly *** shot. Teammates standing around like "dude, come the **** on man"

That highlight video should have ended in a beating the moment he did a bounce pass off that man's face

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread