Jump to content

The Eastern Conference Finals Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    3727

  • AF89

    3242

  • Southern California Liar

    2774

  • Leon Troutsky

    1538

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

John-Walker-with-bloody-Captain-America-

The sad tale of John Walker.

They’re keeping his story close to the comic version. Although in the comics it wasn’t Battlestar that died. It was his parents and they were gunned down in front of him, which then causes him to go on a muderous rampage

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot for teacher story:

In HS I would cut/bust firewood for extra money. I had a good friend that ask me to deliver some to one of his teachers.
We go inside and start drinking wine. Before ya know it they're groping each other like animals. I interrupted
to ask when here husband would be home (cause i don't wanna die) she says she wasn't sure. I go outside, my friend follows 
and I tell him I'm leaving (cause i don't wanna die). Later he tells me he'd been knocking her all year in secret.

beat:
I probably missed a threesome in 10th grade.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 40milesN said:

Hot for teacher story:

In HS I would cut/bust firewood for extra money. I had a good friend that ask me to deliver some to one of his teachers.
We go inside and start drinking wine. Before ya know it they're groping each other like animals. I interrupted
to ask when here husband would be home (cause i don't wanna die) she says she wasn't sure. I go outside, my friend follows 
and I tell him I'm leaving (cause i don't wanna die). Later he tells me he'd been knocking her all year in secret.

beat:
I probably missed a threesome in 10th grade.
 

Edit: You missed a Devil's threesome in 10th grade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Statick said:

I had one in high school. Ms. Askew. Man, she was Jasmine Guy shapely and would wear short, tight skirt high heels.

Every time she would pass us in the halls we'd all be like Craig and Smokey saying hey to Ms. Parker: "Hiiiiii, Ms. Askew."

GIF friday movie chris tucker mrs parker - animated GIF on GIFER

That one teacher I was talking about was similar. That *** was so fat. Sexy in the face. Slim waste. She threw it nice and slow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Incredible.

 

You know . . . the idiocy might NOT be with using that as an excuse.  It might NOT even be with the cop if he actually made the mistake.

 

The idiocy MIGHT be in designing a Taser that looks like it would feel an awful lot like a gun in a panic situation.*

Amazon.com : TASER Pulse+ Self-Defense Tool with Noonlight Integration  (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

 

WTH?

*No idea if this was the model, or type of model taser.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 40milesN said:

Hot for teacher story:

In HS I would cut/bust firewood for extra money. I had a good friend that ask me to deliver some to one of his teachers.
We go inside and start drinking wine. Before ya know it they're groping each other like animals. I interrupted
to ask when here husband would be home (cause i don't wanna die) she says she wasn't sure. I go outside, my friend follows 
and I tell him I'm leaving (cause i don't wanna die). Later he tells me he'd been knocking her all year in secret.

beat:
I probably missed a threesome in 10th grade.
 

My old art teacher was this older hippy guy. He had a Bob Ross style fro. He bounced from school to school, and oddly, his path sorta followed mine. He was my art teacher during period of grade school, 2 different middle schools, and all of high school. My buddy Jared was in his classes too.

He taught me about Red Bull vodkas in high school, he regularly invited his favorite students over to his house to check out his gallery. Jared and I went over there one day to hang out after we graduated, and he was talking to Jared about how tough some aspects of drawing were tougher than others, specifically around hands and "curves". This dude had his girlfriend come out to his studio, drop clothing, and Jared and him walked through the tougher parts of drawing her. Hindsight says it was probably a little weird, but he really just was trying to help Jared. For the record, it helped, since dude is a legit artist at this point.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You know . . . the idiocy might NOT be with using that as an excuse.  It might NOT even be with the cop if he actually made the mistake.

 

The idiocy MIGHT be in designing a Taser that looks like it would feel an awful lot like a gun in a panic situation.*

Amazon.com : TASER Pulse+ Self-Defense Tool with Noonlight Integration  (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

 

WTH?

*No idea if this was the model, or type of model taser.  

Seems to me that to prevent this kinda thing from happening you could do simple things like keeping the gun on your dominant hand hip and putting the taste on your offhand hip. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning. 

I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't have it, and if she did, that she was likely at the tail end of it as she's been sick for almost two weeks.  Now I don't have to quarantine again, or, worse, quarantine the toddler as her daycare still does the strict 14 day quarantine (which is good and why there's been less than a handful of people who have gotten sick there).

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Seems to me that to prevent this kinda thing from happening you could do simple things like keeping the gun on your dominant hand hip and putting the taste on your offhand hip. 

The police chief said the officers are trained to carry their guns on their dominant hip and taser on the non-dominant hip, but he didn't say if this officer did that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...