• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

I don't dispute this

I grant you i last read them when i was like 15

I dispute! Assuming humans still read and watch things in 50 years, they will still be reading his books with their folksy, outdated charm. And the movies will have aged for ****, and not just because of the special effects.

Alright nerds... bravely default 2 was just released on the switch!  Time for me to dust that off and play that on my week off later this month!  I still need to beat the first one ....

I am a sucker for RPGs, especially old school one that touch that special itch

Just now, lostone said:

Alright nerds... bravely default 2 was just released on the switch!  Time for me to dust that off and play that on my week off later this month!  I still need to beat the first one ....

I am a sucker for RPGs, especially old school one that touch that special itch

The first one was sooooo good. I still haven't played Bravely Second though.

I got Octopath on sale a while back on Steam but haven't gotten around to it yet.

What I'm really waiting on right now is PS5 Disco Elysium, should be out this month.

Just now, Sponge said:

I'll post links to the fight that night if anyone needs them.

I have a couple reliable links that always seem to work pretty well, maybe have some issues at peak times. I pay for the ppv's I think are worth it tho and I'm paying for this one 🤑 

21 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So Coming to America 2 is out on Prime.

I want it to be good so bad.... but I know it's going to be ***.

There shouldn't be a part 2. These are always a money grabs playing of nostalgia with no real time put into a script (like the original); instead they play off it. 

Need an example?

$_12.JPG?set_id=89040003C1

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

I have a couple reliable links that always seem to work pretty well, maybe have some issues at peak times. I pay for the ppv's I think are worth it tho and I'm paying for this one 🤑 

It's a well known fact that I'm too cheap to pay for ppv. 

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I think you can fill that up with vapor and then take draws from the bag. I haven't used one like that though, maybe it does some **** I've never even heard of lol

I kinda get the same effect when I fill up a 2 liter gravity bong. That's why my chest was so congested. I'm on day 5 of no smoking. I still got 7 or 8 vape carts left and a little over a QP of different buds. 

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I kinda get the same effect when I fill up a 2 liter gravity bong. That's why my chest was so congested. I'm on day 5 of no smoking. I still got 7 or 8 vape carts left and a little over a QP of different buds. 

Gravity bongs are like keg stands for stoners

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

The first one was sooooo good. I still haven't played Bravely Second though.

I got Octopath on sale a while back on Steam but haven't gotten around to it yet.

What I'm really waiting on right now is PS5 Disco Elysium, should be out this month.

It’s long... I’m a completionest ... so I end up ruining the game for myself.  I’ll get bored and then stop playing.  I have like 50hours in octopath and I am only like half way through the game

been hooked on grim dawn lately

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread