• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In one of the numerous deleted trump threads I searched google images for, and posted here, photos of every president going back to Carter publicly hobknobbing with Saudi royalty.  It's a bipartisan stain on our already terrible foreign policy.

I wonder if Vicious is counting on Trump’s reelection for him and the virtuous prince to finally round up all those pedophiles.

1 minute ago, Corn Pop said:

I wonder if Vicious is counting on Trump’s reelection for him and the virtuous prince to finally round up all those pedophiles.

He got on when it was still on the ground floor, I can't imagine the elation he's felt seeing it rise to global recognition and prominence (despite none of the predictions ever coming true). Dude's been walking around like this the past six months

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In one of the numerous deleted trump threads I searched google images for, and posted here, photos of every president going back to Carter publicly hobknobbing with Saudi royalty.  It's a bipartisan stain on our already terrible foreign policy.

Agreed. Can't **** with the oil supply.

Gotta kiss the *** of the Saudi guy.

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Death penalty 

Around my wedding me and a bunch of the wedding party folk drove up there at like 11 pm for some donuts and there was a long *** line and then at some point someone threw a god**** paint can out of a moving car that cracked my friend's windshield.

All of which to say, yeah, nail his/her ***.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He got on when it was still on the ground floor, I can't imagine the elation he's felt seeing it rise to global recognition and prominence (despite none of the predictions ever coming true). Dude's been walking around like this the past six months

giphy.gif

I still think about how he told us that he wears his cell phone on a belt holster.

2 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

@Mr. Hoopah! the earliest memories I can recall are from when I was three years old. Specifically I recall aspects of two out of town trips I took with my parents. I have many more memories of being four years old. At this point does your daughter still remember when you pooped pants?

2 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

@Mr. Hoopah! the earliest memories I can recall are from when I was three years old. Specifically I recall aspects of two out of town trips I took with my parents. I have many more memories of being four years old. At this point does your daughter still remember when you pooped pants?

She's never brought it up again, but I bet if I reminded her she would remember. 

Her favorite phrase currently, while playing, is "I just 'retending!", or "that's disgusting!"

A1Ifs06.jpg

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Eastern Conference Finals Thread