The Eastern Conference Finals Thread

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

It's a good point, the Bucks are definitely not as highly ranked on defense, and while I saw PJ Tucker was praised for guarding his old friend Durant, KD still scored a lot.  I know you can't make every shot, but it seems like all the games we've lost in the post season had long stretches where literally no one could get anything to fall, 3's, floaters, lobs, etc . . .

Capela quietly played much better in games 6 and 7 against the 76ers, IMO. 

I still don't understand how we use Collins.  I know he had around 14 points in game 7, but he seemingly just floats at the wing the entire time. I know Capela is our big presence down low, but I want to see John down there banging more.

They are likely to put Giannis on JC, which means JC will get a bunch of open looks from 3 as Giannis tries to help inside. JC has to hit some of those corner 3s.

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Also, OO came up big in the last series, and I would not be surprised to see him used on either Giannis or Lopez, to try and take advantage of his athleticism and excellent footwork.

Was pleasantly surprised by him after being skeptical all season. Looking forward to him continuing to develop. 

27 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Also, OO came up big in the last series, and I would not be surprised to see him used on either Giannis or Lopez, to try and take advantage of his athleticism and excellent footwork.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Was pleasantly surprised by him after being skeptical all season. Looking forward to him continuing to develop. 

Agree, but for God's sake, do NOT let this man take any more mid range set shots.  He was massively rejected in the fourth quarter of game 7.  Might have been by Howard?