The Braves Win the NL Pennant and Battle On to the World Series Thread

Are you not entertained? Prepare yourself for another day of political posturing and the GQP doubling down on being pro-second amendment. I couldn't give a **** less about gun control. Take it out of the conversation if you want to but refusing to find another solution is tantamount to Congress being on welfare and choosing to work only when they have to.

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Are you not entertained? Prepare yourself for another day of political posturing and the GQP doubling down on being pro-second amendment. I couldn't give a **** less about gun control. Take it out of the conversation if you want to but refusing to find another solution is tantamount to Congress being on welfare and choosing to work only when they have to.

Well... You get what you pay for!

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well... You get what you pay for!

Am I the only one in this **** country who is this sick and tired of being sick and tired? Why is it the party that believes life is secondary to life-diminishing principles (2nd amendment, capitalism, strict criminalization of behavioral and social "crimes") is the one that somehow is embraced by people who claim to be the most devout Christians?

8 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The problem with being a professional contrarian like Tracey and Greenwald is that you often find yourself in the position of defending some reprehensible **** just because everyone else hates it. 

lol, de-stigmatizing sex workers doesn't have anything to do with protecting the reputations of the johns. creepy old ****s are still creepy old ****s.

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

You know . . . the idiocy might NOT be with using that as an excuse.  It might NOT even be with the cop if he actually made the mistake.

The idiocy MIGHT be in designing a Taser that looks like it would feel an awful lot like a gun in a panic situation.*

Amazon.com : TASER Pulse+ Self-Defense Tool with Noonlight Integration  (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

WTH?

*No idea if this was the model, or type of model taser.  

3 hours ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Seems to me that to prevent this kinda thing from happening you could do simple things like keeping the gun on your dominant hand hip and putting the taste on your offhand hip. 

Seems to me we might prevent it by not arming to the hilt cops making stops for traffic violations.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Win the NL Pennant and Battle On to the World Series Thread