The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

17 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

LeBron and Shaq are the all time leaders in uncalled fouls. I’d assume Wilt is up there, too. 

That’s what happens when you’re bigger and stronger than everyone else.

I’m sure Zion will also have to deal with it his whole career.

This is also true, and still not mutually exclusive with him occasionally being a flagrant flopper.

4 hours ago, Sponge said:

Sunday night while the game was on, mom was still at my house and had bathed the toddler.  She was trying to get the toddler to let her comb and dry her hair, and I was getting the toddler to say "Go Hawks!" while the game was on.  My mom said that the Hawks combed their hair, and as soon as the camera panned back to Trae I paused the game and told the toddler to tell my mom that Trae Young disagreed.

27 minutes ago, WOR said:

Remember when Corn pop used to **** on Lebron before he went to the Lakers?

Pepperidge Farm remembers 

I ‘member still being hard on LeBron his first few years with the Heat, when he went there after quitting on the Cavs in game 5 against the big 3 Celtics, and was still learning how to be a leader and a guy who’s not afraid of taking the big shot. 

But he grew up during his time in Miami, and I don’t recall speaking ill of him at all really by time he returned to Cleveland. I’m sure you can find lots of stuff from around 2011, though.

1 minute ago, Corn Pop said:

I ‘member still being hard on LeBron his first few years with the Heat, when he went there after quitting on the Cavs in game 5 against the big 3 Celtics, and was still learning how to be a leader and a guy who’s not afraid of taking the big shot. 

But he grew up during his time in Miami, and I don’t recall speaking ill of him at all really by time he returned to Cleveland. I’m sure you can find lots of stuff from around 2011, though.

We had a MJ/Lebron debate before he went to LA and you were not too kind lol

3 minutes ago, WOR said:

We had a MJ/Lebron debate before he went to LA and you were not too kind lol

MJ and especially Kobe gave it everything they had from day 1, but it took LeBron longer to develop that drive.

And Kobe dying taught me that arguing about who is better than whoever else is mostly a waste of time that takes away from enjoying greatness.

I’ve seen rumors that the Lions might give up the largest haul for Julio since they have the worst WR room in the league, but that would be almost as bad as trading Nique to the racist Donald Sterling. He deserves better.

1 hour ago, Corn Pop said:

MJ and especially Kobe gave it everything they had from day 1, but it took LeBron longer to develop that drive.

And Kobe dying taught me that arguing about who is better than whoever else is mostly a waste of time that takes away from enjoying greatness.

Lakers/Suns 2006 game 7

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread