Jump to content

The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AF89 said:

So anyway I go on youtube and....

 

Would that have been assault? Not like those kids were in the game and that was a football move. 

By the way, that would have turned out totally different at an HBCU back in the day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Would that have been assault? Not like those kids were in the game and that was a football move. 

By the way, that would have turned out totally different at an HBCU back in the day! 

It looked like the band players moved the last second and the diver landed on the ground. :mmmhmm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It looked like the band players moved the last second and the diver landed on the ground. :mmmhmm:

There would have at the very least some pushing and shoving going on. 

At the most an all out brawl between the whole band and football team members. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Would that have been assault? Not like those kids were in the game and that was a football move. 

By the way, that would have turned out totally different at an HBCU back in the day! 

Several observations:

Golden's momentum was taking him into the band, his only option was to lay out to prevent from hurting himself and the band.

Golden turned out to be a great NFL WR

Jimmy Claussen ended up being a 2nd round NFL bust for the panthers

:lol:

If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I’m done. That’s it. I’m out.”

Replied McShay: “What is your time frame, Mel? When do we make that assessment?”

Kiper: “I want eight years.”

McShay: “It will only take three years, Mel. We can tell inside three years.”

Kiper: “I want eight.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

 

I wonder what Tucker and Fox would do if the the government or even Joe him self went on TV, warned of the dangers of Russian Roulette, and demanded that people stop playing because it was not only dangerous but unamerican.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

 

About 15 years ago, me and a group of friends camped at Lake Lanier for July 4th weekend. We rented a pontoon boat for one of the days and staked out a small island from which to watch the fireworks. Loaded up coolers and brought along food and whatnot. On the way back to our campsite, captained by our designated driver in the evening, a speedboat came flying onto the back of our boat, missing my head and a friends arms by about two feet. They had been hauling *** and just didn't see us at all. Once they figured out we were all OK, they took off. None of us got their tag/call #. 

We all had to pay our portion of our $500 deductible, and all I could think about was how close I came to dying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

About 15 years ago, me and a group of friends camped at Lake Lanier for July 4th weekend. We rented a pontoon boat for one of the days and staked out a small island from which to watch the fireworks. Loaded up coolers and brought along food and whatnot. On the way back to our campsite, captained by our designated driver in the evening, a speedboat came flying onto the back of our boat, missing my head and a friends arms by about two feet. They had been hauling *** and just didn't see us at all. Once they figured out we were all OK, they took off. None of us got their tag/call #. 

We all had to pay our portion of our $500 deductible, and all I could think about was how close I came to dying.

Jordan Peele’s next horror movie should be about Lake Lanier. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...