The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

This is not OK at all to me. No matter what I think about Rittenhouse and the chuds that donate their money to his grifting legal team, a member of the media showing up to the home of some private jamoke with cameras just because he supposedly contributed to Rittenhouse's defense simply is not what journalists should be doing.

Go after those with actual power instead.

11 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I think Imma just call her Lauren Bo-Derp from now on. 

I noticed that they’ve been trotting out the whole “Chinese Communist Party” nonsense lately.  Some Newsmax reporter, for example, asked the press secretary if Biden was going to fire a UN Ambassador for talking about slavery and white supremacy in America, saying that the ambassador’s comments are “parroting Chinese communist party talking points”.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

So sweet.

We are still in the process of adopting the second dog....the foster parent wanted to make sure that he got comfortable before we get him....he has very severe separation anxiety because the was just abandoned years ago and he has severe trust issues but this was like the 6th or 7th time that we have met him and he is starting to go to my GF and he seems to feel comfortable with her to the point that he got startled on Saturday and went to her for comfort. So hopefully in a few weeks when Katy is done with school we will have the new addition to the family home with us.

5 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Just found out my mom may have Covid. She's in the hospital now. Desperately hoping it's a false positive, and that since she's had her 1st shot that it helps! No words to describe how I feel right now. None. 😟

Sending good vibes your way and hoping for the best for your mom.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:40 AM, Sponge said:

On a side note since you say you grow peppers, my jalapeño peppers always come out mild. Can you give me some advice? Is it a sun problem, watering problem, or a soil problem? 

Just grow cayenne. The flavor is better (fresh or dried). Jalapenos produce like rabbits but don't keep well. I'm still eating dried cayenne from last year and i eat them on everything.

8 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Just found out my mom may have Covid. She's in the hospital now. Desperately hoping it's a false positive, and that since she's had her 1st shot that it helps! No words to describe how I feel right now. None. 😟

Hoping for the best. I know what you are going through about not being able to visit. Hopefully you will get regular updates from the hospital. 

So, here in Columbus (Ohio) we had cops fully militarized last year during the protests. They were caught on camera tear gasing people on the sidewalk against protocol. Beating people with billy clubs. Pretty much doing the stuff you saw everywhere else. Even caught on tape pepper spraying a city council member and a congresswoman who were on the sidewalk doing nothing but chanting. Many of them turned off their bodycams and covered up their names and badges. An independent investigation was conducted and nobody faced consequences because the union agreement didn't compel anyone to cooperate, so literally nobody did.

Last night (Saturday), a crowd of ~2,000 students went nuts at Ohio State's campus for *reasons* and trashed a residential neighborhood. Flipped over and burned cars. Trash everywhere. Property damage; the gamut. The same overzealous bozos who dressed up in tactical gear and cracked heads during the summer let them get their jollies and are now "reviewing social media posts to see if they can charge anyone with a crime". Other than the first two nights of last summer's unrest, there was almost no property damage caused.

The photos in this tweet are not nearly indicative of the damage; it was much worse. Props to the reporter who managed to call it a "massive party" instead of a "riot".

So I threw $100 at Safemoon (SFM) a few weeks ago and it’s currently worth almost $500. Coin just launched in March and its catching on as a meme coin. Worth a fraction of a penny currently.

Dogecoin is a meme coin that was worth a fraction of a penny for years until crypto gained more mainstream attention recently - and currently it’s holding value north of 30 cents. SFM, unlike DOGE, manufactures its own scarcity in its protocol to purposely drive the value up. (Also it taxes every transaction 10% and redistributes half of that to all holders, so my total held has been increasing significantly from the second I got it). DOGE is hyper inflationary, literally billions more coins are created from nothing and added to the total pool annually.

If Safemoon reaches a full penny, which is entirely possible in this space, what I’m holding would make me a millionaire. That’s insane.

7 hours ago, Carter said:

So I threw $100 at Safemoon (SFM) a few weeks ago and it’s currently worth almost $500. Coin just launched in March and its catching on as a meme coin. Worth a fraction of a penny currently.

Dogecoin is a meme coin that was worth a fraction of a penny for years until crypto gained more mainstream attention recently - and currently it’s holding value north of 30 cents. SFM, unlike DOGE, manufactures its own scarcity in its protocol to purposely drive the value up. (Also it taxes every transaction 10% and redistributes half of that to all holders, so my total held has been increasing significantly from the second I got it). DOGE is hyper inflationary, literally billions more coins are created from nothing and added to the total pool annually.

If Safemoon reaches a full penny, which is entirely possible in this space, what I’m holding would make me a millionaire. That’s insane.

So invest $250 into safemoon this morning, got it!

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread