The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Look up Redme too.    There is another brand that escapes me now (not Huawai).  IIRC, Xiaomi makes your One+ phone.

That explains why they're identical. I'll check that other one out too

6 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Huh, how come these types of “figure out a way to make it happen” arguments don’t apply across the board.

Bernie promised to forgive $50k in student loans.  What’s he done to make it happen?  Why should I ever vote for a progressive again if Bernie breaks his promise on student loan forgiveness?  Why hasn’t he figured out a way to make it happen yet?

lol

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 in Assassins’ Creed Valhalla I maxed out the Carolingian Longsword on the flawless level (I can’t seem to find any tungsten ingots) and it’s on par with the Blacksmith Hammer now, having a blast lopping folks’ heads off

**** I completely forgot about Valhalla, need to jump back on that

55 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Corn Pop she’s trying to appropriate BlueAnon, that’s to describe RussiaGate steakheads 

First thing I do when I see a Marjorie Taylor green tweet is look at the date. Because I’m certain that it can’t be something that she is currently tweeting as a member of the United States house of representatives.  
Then, I face palm.

19 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

First thing I do when I see a Marjorie Taylor green tweet is look at the date. Because I’m certain that it can’t be something that she is currently tweeting as a member of the United States house of representatives.  
Then, I face palm.

I am starting to think even a Dem might have a chance in the 14th! 

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I put that up There with swimming with Sharks, walking across burning coals and bull fighting!

You know **** well you done walked them crusty *** feet across burning coals

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread