The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Are we really going to pretend that the Dems getting beat to the left by Donald Trump on the issue of stimulus checks isn't going to leave a huge mark? Is that what we're doing today? 

HOW DARE YOU MAKE A PERFECTLY VALID POINT, THE DNC IS DOING ALL THAT THEY CAN (or all they want to, but eh, semantics)

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Are we really going to pretend that the Dems getting beat to the left by Donald Trump on the issue of stimulus checks isn't going to leave a huge mark? Is that what we're doing today? 

No you don't understand none of this is Biden or the dem's fault and we'll win the dumb voters' support by explaining it was their fault for thinking dems would be "honest" or "give a ****" or "not be complete cowards"

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Beat to the left by Donny on stimmy checks and to the left by Chuck Schumer on student loan debt forgiveness

HonestFrailGalapagosalbatross-size_restr

12 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

sure sex is good but have you ever read an appellate decision where you win on every issue?

say word @Mr. Hoopah! @JDaveG

Congrats!  My loan appellate decision is a loss, unfortunately, although I still think the decision was incorrect and we probably should have sought cert.  Ahh. Well,

My step-FIL is quail hunting at the plantation where he took me in December when I, uhh, over-served myself at the open bar the night of the first hunt, he texted me to say I'm still on top of the list their for having the best time. 

It's not an easy burden to bear, but someone has to carry it.

I felt phantom pains in my head, *** cheek, and leg when I read his text.

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I’m interested to see how Zach Wilson measures :pause: because he looks smaller than he’s listed.

With the foregone conclusion that Lawrence is the first pick, what's your top 3 QB's in order you would draft them w/ Lawrence gone.

I got Trevor Lawrence 1 and then like Wilson and Fields 2 A & B. Wilson is just consistently better but Fields has a much higher ceiling. I know y'all hate him but I'd be fine with either one.

I don't even rate Tray Lance when all I get are some really impressive throws out of bounds that FCS Wrs can't pull down and he only played one game this year.

Mond is probably my 4

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread