The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

9 hours ago, AF89 said:

I still member last year when the non libertarian right suddenly got really into no knock raids are bad now because it was happening to rich white people connected to Trump

Shes discovered the baby merchant

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I know we've established that hes also a testosterone weirdo but I still kind of feel bad for Chris whose probably going to have his career stalled if not eventually ruined cause of his brothers bullchit (how much of his brothers coattails he rode to that position or whether or not its a conflict of interest for him to be in the media because of it of course is probably a story for another time)

26 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Dude....

Need liberals to cancel Jurrassic Bark.

It should be pulled from Disney+ and Hulu to protect me from accidentally watching the first hilarious 5 mins of Fry doing his peoples native dance before I realize what episode this is

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

I'm late to the ****ting on Houston responses, but let me say this as a black man, Houston is hella cool for several reasons:

1. Houston runs a close second to Atlanta in the fine asss black women category.  Houston got some fine asss black women, period!!
  2. If you're not from Houston, always know where you are or have someone that knows the area with you, don't run your mouth, don't flash money (if the men don't jack you first, the women certainly will).
  3. There is A LOT to do in Houston and the surrounding area.
  4. Houses are cheap!!!
  5. No state income tax
  6. I'd live in the Houston area (but not in a flood zone) before the i'd  live in the DFW area, and I like the DFW area!!!

To end this, Houston got some fine  black asss women!!!  Texas thickness!!!! Now that I think about it, I've seen a lot of fine asss black, white, Mexican, and VIETNAMESE women in Houston!!  Lawd!!!  :slick:

After all of that.. 

I prefer Austin, please. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Actually it seems like a fair number of people were upset. For a coach thats waaaay under a career .500 and has seen double digit blown 4th qtr leads hes still sorta popular off the court if nothing else

He's very popular off the court. I actually like the guy a lot myself...of the court. But I think it was definitely time for him to go and see if a new voice can make a difference. 

BTW, most of the coaching fraternity is speaking up on his behalf, which isn't surprising because that is what they always do for one of their own. But the fanbase, from the Hawks websites I tend to visit and the twitter reactions, are overwhelmingly in favor of this move. 

I tend to think he would have definitely had a better record if not for the ridiculous amount of injuries this year, but I'm also not in the building with them day in and day out so I'd like to think our GM and operations staff made this move based on more evidence than just the overall win/loss record. It's EXTREMELY rare in the NBA that the coach there during the rebuild is the one that eventually leads them to the promised land. It is what it is, unfortunately.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread