The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

29 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Let's be real....the republicans were NEVER going to convict.

However the democrats did a phenomenal job of tying Trump's rhetoric to the violence on 1/6.

Moving forward  the republicans who voted against conviction are going to have to answer for that next year.

And if Trump does try and run again in  2024...... The videos that were played will be played by who ever is running for the democrats (probably Harris) over and over ...and over.

So while the conviction probably was never really on the table, the democrats landed several blows to the republicans.

For their hardcore base it won't matter but for more moderate type folks....this is going to hurt the republicans.

Absolutely! But with all the squawking about Witnesses from Lindsey, he it would have been VERY HARD optics for the Republicans to vote against families coming in and showing their hurt on tv, front and center!

With all that said, I am now glad this is over and we can move on with business and Chump can move on with his criminal cases.

50 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Absolutely! But with all the squawking about Witnesses from Lindsey, he it would have been VERY HARD optics for the Republicans to vote against families coming in and showing their hurt on tv, front and center!

With all that said, I am now glad this is over and we can move on with business and Chump can move on with his criminal cases.

There is truth to that.....I would have liked to see  witnesses just to hammer the point in more.

But at the end of the day, I am glad that it is over....now give me my $1400 **** it.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

There is truth to that.....I would have liked to see  witnesses just to hammer the point in more.

But at the end of the day, I am glad that it is over....now give me my $1400 **** it.

AND let’s get better health care at a better price that isn’t tied to my employer and If it’s M4A great! 

And for the folks that are worried about illegals getting care, putting laws in place and enforcing them against employers that hire them will significantly slow the flow of folks coming here for work “illegally”.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:33 PM, shc said:

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin tear easily, which happened when he fell and when I picked him up. 

Latest update on pops.  He had a stroke, and has several pulmonary embolisms. The doctor believes he had a stroke, which caused the crash, and the crash caused the PEs. They put him on heparin for the PEs yesterday. He was found unresponsive early this morning due to a seizure. He was moved to the ICU after that. One thing I learned today by chance from one of his friends is that he had an excruciating headache about a week prior. 

45 minutes ago, shc said:

Latest update on pops.  He had a stroke, and has several pulmonary embolisms. The doctor believes he had a stroke, which caused the crash, and the crash caused the PEs. They put him on heparin for the PEs yesterday. He was found unresponsive early this morning due to a seizure. He was moved to the ICU after that. One thing I learned today by chance from one of his friends is that he had an excruciating headache about a week prior. 

Jesus man.....I hope everything works out and hate to hear all that.

1 hour ago, shc said:

I can definitely say I know exactly what you’re going through. Just hope and pray you have support for yourself. 

Still don’t know to this day how I got through it all pretty much by myself. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread