The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

22 minutes ago, achilles return said:

hello lawyers

i have received a jury summons

i have no issue with jury duty, but i will never vote to convict for laws i consider fundamentally unjust, like drug possession

is this going to come up in voir dire and how much of an ******* am i going to look like to everyone involved

If it's a criminal case, yeah, it's going to come up.

28 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Hard to not feel good about the Braves tonight with Fried going against the Dodger bullpen, but it's never that easy in this town. I have a feeling we're coming back to Atlanta to close it out.

Look at you having hope

30 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Hard to not feel good about the Braves tonight with Fried going against the Dodger bullpen, but it's never that easy in this town. I have a feeling we're coming back to Atlanta to close it out.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Look at you having hope

MvRDQ9.gif

snipes.jpg

Don't make me bro

Ya’ don’t say?

“Twitter is publicly sharing research findings today that show that the platform’s algorithms amplify tweets from right-wing politicians and content from right-leaning news outlets more than people and content from the political left,” Protocol reports.

“The research did not identify whether or not the algorithms that run Twitter’s Home feed are actually biased toward conservative political content, because the conclusions only show bias in amplification, not what caused it.”

:lol: I hope the federal agencies told him to go f*** himself…

Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ill.) sent numerous letters claiming to be the ranking member of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, the committee’s Vice Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) revealed Thursday.

Cheney entered copies of the letters into the legislative record during debate over whether the House should refer former Trump White House strategist Stephen Bannon to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution.

“He noted that the Speaker had determined that he wouldn't be on the committee, so I would like to introduce for the record number of letters the gentleman from Indiana has been sending to federal agencies, dated September 16 2021, for example, signing his name as the ranking member of the committee he's just informed the House that he's not on, and that he in fact is not on,” she said.

The exhibits were entered into the record shortly after Banks encouraged fellow Republicans to vote against the measure, complaining that he was one of two GOP members blocked from joining the committee by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). 

In the letter, Banks writes that Pelosi “refused to allow me to fulfill my duties as ranking member.”

“Pursuant to the rules of the House of Representatives, the minority party retains rights to the same information that is provided to the majority party. For these reasons I ask that you provide me any information that is submitted to the select committee,” Banks wrote in a note to Interior Secretary Deb Haaland. 

37 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Ya’ don’t say?

“Twitter is publicly sharing research findings today that show that the platform’s algorithms amplify tweets from right-wing politicians and content from right-leaning news outlets more than people and content from the political left,” Protocol reports.

“The research did not identify whether or not the algorithms that run Twitter’s Home feed are actually biased toward conservative political content, because the conclusions only show bias in amplification, not what caused it.”

Could that be a symptom of the right wing bot and troll machine. 

Edited by NightPain

Why not just leave the program out at this point and put the money back into Climate Change or Healthcare or some other benefit that would be felt immediately. Dems are better off putting 100bil into CTC than starting a program that can be killed before implemented and isn't even that robust from the start. 

Every program in the BBB should have immediate benefits felt on day 1, and not 3-4+ years from now. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

****, Hawks and Braves both on tonight, I'll have to switch to Hawks during Braves' commercials with the wife.

Do you have the option to duo screen them?

Some digital and streaming services offer that option. If so, then just switch the audio back and forth as you please.

10 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Why not just leave the program out at this point and put the money back into Climate Change or Healthcare or some other benefit that would be felt immediately. Dems are better off putting 100bil into CTC than starting a program that can be killed before implemented and isn't even that robust from the start. 

Every program in the BBB should have immediate benefits felt on day 1, and not 3-4+ years from now. 

I swear to God they are just the dumbest group of individuals to ever exist.

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And Soler is back and is on the bench.

That is alot of thunder to come off of the bench late