The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

@Mr. Hoopah!, short shorts can be deadly…

A woman’s date outfit turned into a disaster when she ended up getting rushed into hospital after developing the life-threatening infection cellulitis sepsis that was caused by jean shorts giving her a wedgie.

After getting the area checked over by a doctor a couple of days later, Sam was rushed to the emergency room by her mum where she discovered her swelling and pain was caused by her developing cellulitis - a bacterial skin infection that can become deadly if left untreated.

Things went from bad to worse for the TikToker as her cellulitis had progressed to septic shock which can also be deadly as it can cause organ failure and permanent tissue damage.

“I was shivering, very breathless, could not walk and had extreme body aches,” Sam said. “They admitted me to the ICU, and that’s when I realized this was a bit more serious than I had anticipated.”

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

They and the WaPo have been running those types of stories for years in their home/local sections.

Our oligarchs flexing on that ***

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Eyz1p61WEAUMwTq.jpg

The eyes of a man who’s done his own dirt. 

Jim Stimson’s theory about the public mood predicted that the public would start being less supportive of more government spending and programs once Democrats took control and began talking about and passing larger spending bill.  Looks like that process is starting to happen…

Americans have shifted back to favoring a more hands-off approach for government in addressing the nation’s problems after a rare endorsement of a more active role last year. Currently, 52% say the government is doing too many things that should be left to individuals and businesses, while 43% want the government to do more to solve the country’s problems.

“In contrast, a record-high 54% of U.S. adults last year said the government should do more to solve problems.”

aloxr1kbw0gce7r6poiwhq.png

eplahk7lpkc5tzpkvinphg.png

ijtmw5gp8k-yag8goqyc5a.png

https://news.gallup.com/poll/355838/americans-revert-favoring-reduced-government-role.aspx

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

LOL @ wanting a huge loss right before an election. Get Sinema/Manchin to sign off on 3.5T bill and you can have both passed by election day. 

Bidet needs to start reversing some of his EOs that help create these multiple crisis, instead of two grotesque bills (that only have about 10 percent infrastructure in them) which would lead to hyperinflation and then stagnation...time to invoke the 25th. Forget uniting the country, he cannot even unite his party.

Bidet is the lamest of lame duck POTUS 9 Months in, it doesn't get worse.

There's something really satisfying about finishing big housework projects. The work really really really sucks but it's satisfying to sit back and say I/we did that. 

I say we because I put these kids to work too. The daughter scares me because she's a little weirdo who likes working, I mean she's hyper into whatever project we give her. My boy kinda shocked me too though because once he got in the zone he was next level kind of productive.

The wife is in some weird finishing touches mode and she just keeps going and going and going. 

I'm just tired. Work next week is gonna be a ******* vacation.