The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

Just now, eatcorn said:

Can we reopen the other thread? There's not much more tedious than arguing religion and matters of faith. And I got a philosophy degree...

Agreed, let's start talking about how terry fontenot is a Saints Deep State shrill meant to destroy the Falcons from the inside.

Instead of QAnon now we have SAnon...

15 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Agreed, let's start talking about how terry fontenot is a Saints Deep State shrill meant to destroy the Falcons from the inside.

It's worse.  He was actually installed by Dan Quinn on the way out to sabotage the entire organization.

skysports-dan-quinn-atlanta-falcons_5112

-ANON

16 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Don't get ahead of yourself, we have Ranon next.

1 hour ago, achilles return said:

my only advice is that you make absolutely sure it's an actual problem and not merely management looking for the current "weakest link" to justify itself.

It’s not... every team they have been on has said the team became more productive once those bad ones were removed.  Imagine your colleague has 2 years of experience, took all the training and is constantly asking you questions that are basic and unable to grasp the concepts of the job.  What would you do?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't impeachment apply only to things you've done while in office?

I didn't know having the Diet Coke button removed was such a big deal.  Avid Diet Coke drinker Bill Gates must have had something to do with this.

5 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Lindsey Graham said Trump will be a major part of the Republican Party for years to come. I see this causing the R party to lose even more power. If they try and keep a thumb on Trump he'll just form a 3rd party.

My theory:

1) Lindsey Graham believes Trump has evidence that Graham has sex with underage boys.

2) Lindsey Graham believes people don't already assume he has sex with underage boys and if the evidence came out it would somehow damage his life.

A friend of mine said that Graham has always been a sycophant.  

I said he seemed pretty independent when he was hanging around John McCain.

We decided that he has always been a sycophant.  But when he was a sycophant to an independent, it made him seem independent.  

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

It’s not... every team they have been on has said the team became more productive once those bad ones were removed.  Imagine your colleague has 2 years of experience, took all the training and is constantly asking you questions that are basic and unable to grasp the concepts of the job.  What would you do?

continue enjoying my decision to never become a manager

7 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't impeachment apply only to things you've done while in office?

I didn't know having the Diet Coke button removed was such a big deal.  Avid Diet Coke drinker Bill Gates must have had something to do with this.

She doesn't know what the **** the Constitution says.  She doesn't care about her constituents, she's in Washington solely to be a cartoon character.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She doesn't know what the **** the Constitution says.  She doesn't care about her constituents, she's in Washington solely to be a cartoon character.

Makes sense considering she’s a Florida woman 

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

continue enjoying my decision to never become a manager

I felt this way for a long time.  But, have you ever had the joy of watching someone grow and become awesome?  Contributing to their success and learning?  The dopamine high I get from helping people far outweighs the negatives.  

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

I felt this way for a long time.  But, have you ever had the joy of watching someone grow and become awesome?  Contributing to their success and learning?  The dopamine high I get from helping people far outweighs the negatives.  

i like knowing things. i like learning things. i enjoy teaching things. i like being the guy who knows the things. i don't ever want to make decisions about other people, though. give me a classroom, sure, but never ask me to decide who i've got to kick out of it.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She probably doesn't even know how to spell Constitution... or that it's not the thing you do on the toilet in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Statick said:

Wait, wait, wait...look at this ****. As person with cybersecurity expertise, I certainly hope these people are smarter than to put their personal information on the new Parler, which now has a new home with Russian servers. Given all of their righteous rage, I doubt it. Good Lord...

Parler reappears with help from Russian-owned service

https://www.latimes.com/business/technology/story/2021-01-19/parler-reappears-with-help-from-russian-owned-service

So, uptight Parler users will be basically plotting with a foreign government in order to try overthrow the US government while also claiming that it’s in defense of their Free Speech while defending what little they know of the Constitution? Man, we've got some true morons in this country who still can't realize what the definition of "sedition" and "treason" means yet.

How else is Trump going to organize his "PATRIOT" Party?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread