The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

You do understand the audit identified votes that shouldn't have been counted (i.e. double voting, blank signatures, out of county voting), not whatever the final numbers for each were? Also that there was a purge of votes one day before the auditors had access (connected to the internet, which they said it wasn't).

It didn't crash and burn (quite the opposite), but go ahead and listen to what mainstream media print for you to swallow, like the leaked draft which was a load of bollocks, and listen to the actual hearing, it only lasted two hours so should be easy to get through over this weekend.

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

You do understand the audit identified votes that shouldn't have been counted (i.e. double voting, blank signatures, out of county voting), not whatever the final numbers for each were? Also that there was a purge of votes one day before the auditors had access (connected to the internet, which they said it wasn't).

It didn't crash and burn (quite the opposite), but go ahead and listen to what mainstream media print for you to swallow, like the leaked draft which was a load of bollocks, and listen to the actual hearing, it only lasted two hours so should be easy to get through over this weekend.

Stop getting your BS from Fox News. I saw the official final report on CNN and again, it was a waste of money.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Stop getting your BS from Fox News. I saw the official final report on CNN and again, it was a waste of money.

I don't have fox news here nor do I watch it, but I'm sure you can factcheck out of your backside and correct me, doggy.

Edited by Domed Outter

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Seriously, f*** this guy.  Go find a Republican like Murkowski and give her whatever projects she wants for her state and systematically remove anything that benefits West Virginia from the bill and tell Manchin to go f*** himself.  This is pure bad faith…

“Democratic leaders and President Joe Biden are speeding up their work on Biden’s massive jobs and families plan. Joe Manchin keeps throttling momentum back,” Politico reports.

“The president wants Manchin and other holdouts to find a top-line number they are comfortable with for the transformational spending bill that will run into the trillions of dollars, but Manchin isn’t yet ready to give one. His colleagues hope he will single out which provisions in the social spending program that he wants to ax so they can begin negotiating in earnest, but he’s in no rush to do so.”

Because it has nothing to do with ideology. Manchin is being paid to slow it down. And everyone keeps pretending that he isn't.

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Because it has nothing to do with ideology. Manchin is being paid to slow it down. And everyone keeps pretending that he isn't.

I can see that with Sinema but I’m not there yet with Manchin.  

But it doesn’t really matter what’s motivating him.  If you’re going to say that a certain number is too much, then say what your number is.  If you think there’s too much spending then say what you want to cut.  What he’s doing is complete bad faith.

4 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

I'm in AZ. It completely crashed and burned. So much so, that the nut cases here are convinced that the audit was influenced by the deep state.

Stop believing nonsense.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread