Jump to content

The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread


Recommended Posts

On the Rottweiler note only two breeds of dogs confuse me after a decade+  in the utility industry.

 

 

The only aggressive dogs I've ever had bait me into a yard because they sat there and acted like they were gonna be calm have been a Doberman and a Rottweiler. And it was because even the super friendly ones just sit there and look at you all calm and 9 out of 10 are just that. Sometimes they won't even let you know they're there. They'll just sit back and watch you cross the line.

 

 

Pits let you know what it is, labs let you know what it is, mastiffs will let you know what it is..........Rottweilers and Dobies. Some of them,  they just sit there calm as all ****, aggressive or not, they just stare at you calm as all **** and give nothing away with body language until you cross the line they have drawn in their heads. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The single scariest moment I have ever had in my life at work is reading a gas meter on the corner of a house and turning 180 degrees and planting my balls directly onto the face of a 150+ lb Rottweiler that never made a single ******* sound. When I say I put my balls on his face I mean I had the drool marks running down my inner thighs because we sat there for a solid 5-10 seconds before I slowly backed away.

 

 

 

In the end he was a gigantic ******* baby that I ended up having to fight out of my truck because the big ******* baby jumped in as soon as I opened up my door to leave......but when you're just going through your workday and your balls end up sitting on an unknown Rottweilers face you get to know parts of yourself you didn't know before.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

On the Rottweiler note only two breeds of dogs confuse me after a decade+  in the utility industry.

 

 

The only aggressive dogs I've ever had bait me into a yard because they sat there and acted like they were gonna be calm have been a Doberman and a Rottweiler. And it was because even the super friendly ones just sit there and look at you all calm and 9 out of 10 are just that. Sometimes they won't even let you know they're there. They'll just sit back and watch you cross the line.

 

 

Pits let you know what it is, labs let you know what it is, mastiffs will let you know what it is..........Rottweilers and Dobies. Some of them,  they just sit there calm as all ****, aggressive or not, they just stare at you calm as all **** and give nothing away with body language until you cross the line they have drawn in their heads. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The single scariest moment I have ever had in my life at work is reading a gas meter on the corner of a house and turning 180 degrees and planting my balls directly onto the face of a 150+ lb Rottweiler that never made a single ******* sound. When I say I put my balls on his face I mean I had the drool marks running down my inner thighs because we sat there for a solid 5-10 seconds before I slowly backed away.

 

 

 

In the end he was a gigantic ******* baby that I ended up having to fight out of my truck because the big ******* baby jumped in as soon as I opened up my door to leave......but when you're just going through your workday and your balls end up sitting on an unknown Rottweilers face you get to know parts of yourself you didn't know before.

 

 

Gigantic baby? Sounds like @Big_Dogand a few other's who know who they are, but shall remain nameless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WFW fishing report:  I'm on the hot side if Lake Anna so the water cools the nuclear reactor flushes out the water which discharges on my side if the lake. Makes fall and winter fishing great, summer is tough because we have temps all summer in the low 90s.

Right now the water is starting to cool as a result the fish get more active. I. Went out for two hours last night and I caught 13 bass, 2 on crankbaits and 11 on buzzbaits. The size was 1 1/2  to 2 1/2 pounds. I'm gonna have to get Cruncho and big dog down for some of this action.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

WFW fishing report:  I'm on the hot side if Lake Anna so the water cools the nuclear reactor flushes out the water which discharges on my side if the lake. Makes fall and winter fishing great, summer is tough because we have temps all summer in the low 90s.

Right now the water is starting to cool as a result the fish get more active. I. Went out for two hours last night and I caught 13 bass, 2 on crankbaits and 11 on buzzbaits. The size was 1 1/2  to 2 1/2 pounds. I'm gonna have to get Cruncho and big dog down for some of this action.

face flying GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Knowing the Arizona elections audit crashed and burned, Trump pushed now for an audit in Texas a state he won. He's either getting a kickback from CiberNinjas or he's just plane crazy.

Donald Trump GIF by Sassy Justice

Now back to the reality of who is POTUS (Bidday) numbnuts. Worrying about who was POTUS is not helping anyone you mowron. Let's worry about all the lies and cluster****'s your boy is putting us through.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously, f*** this guy.  Go find a Republican like Murkowski and give her whatever projects she wants for her state and systematically remove anything that benefits West Virginia from the bill and tell Manchin to go f*** himself.  This is pure bad faith…

“Democratic leaders and President Joe Biden are speeding up their work on Biden’s massive jobs and families plan. Joe Manchin keeps throttling momentum back,” Politico reports.

“The president wants Manchin and other holdouts to find a top-line number they are comfortable with for the transformational spending bill that will run into the trillions of dollars, but Manchin isn’t yet ready to give one. His colleagues hope he will single out which provisions in the social spending program that he wants to ax so they can begin negotiating in earnest, but he’s in no rush to do so.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Knowing the Arizona elections audit crashed and burned, Trump pushed now for an audit in Texas a state he won. He's either getting a kickback from CiberNinjas or he's just plane crazy.

Donald Trump GIF by Sassy Justice

You do understand the audit identified votes that shouldn't have been counted (i.e. double voting, blank signatures, out of county voting), not whatever the final numbers for each were? Also that there was a purge of votes one day before the auditors had access (connected to the internet, which they said it wasn't).

It didn't crash and burn (quite the opposite), but go ahead and listen to what mainstream media print for you to swallow, like the leaked draft which was a load of bollocks, and listen to the actual hearing, it only lasted two hours so should be easy to get through over this weekend.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

You do understand the audit identified votes that shouldn't have been counted (i.e. double voting, blank signatures, out of county voting), not whatever the final numbers for each were? Also that there was a purge of votes one day before the auditors had access (connected to the internet, which they said it wasn't).

It didn't crash and burn (quite the opposite), but go ahead and listen to what mainstream media print for you to swallow, like the leaked draft which was a load of bollocks, and listen to the actual hearing, it only lasted two hours so should be easy to get through over this weekend.

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

That's what I'm like when I see **** like it oooooh the Arizona audit crashed and burned from a "leaked draft" from the fake news media and not the full unedited coverage of the actual hearing. 

Have a great weekend, it's ice cream time.

So the Arizona results were reversed? Just making sure. 

Enjoy the ice copium tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...