The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Legislation, but again, Manchin and Sinema are covering for other dems not wanting to do ****.

And that I think is a fair criticism.  It’s Manchin, Sinema, and the others they are covering for that are stopping this.  Not Biden.  Focus on who is causing the problems, not this “f*** all Dems if they don’t do everything I want” attitude.  

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And that I think is a fair criticism.  It’s Manchin, Sinema, and the others they are covering for that are stopping this.  Not Biden.  Focus on who is causing the problems, not this “f*** all Dems if they don’t do everything I want” attitude.  

So.......elect leftists or at least further the left folks to replace moderates?

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

People are focusing on who is the problem, which is why people are telling them to "man up" and pass something on voting rights or kiss all of this **** goodbye.  I hate to say it, but if the American Civil War should have taught us one thing, it's that rich white people aren't going to give up power without a fight, and they'll find willing dupes to fight and die to keep that power.  The power is in the right to vote!

Clearly, ABF needs another common enemy again (conservative poster) to dogpile for the comradery to come back. Right now is just 🤮. Wouldn't kill you guys to talk about boobs, cars, food, sports, etc.  The prophet @Corn Pop was right; insufferable. Probably why he hasn't made a new alt account.

25 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You know who thinks Biden is passing meaningful legislation?

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez praised President Joe Biden and his administration Friday, sharing that she's been impressed with Biden's invitations to work and collaborate with progressive lawmakers.

“One thing that I will say is that I do think that the Biden administration and President Biden have exceeded expectations that progressives had,” Ocasio-Cortez said during a virtual town hall.

Do you think I'm secretly AOC posting as a middle aged dad in AZ?

You know who isn't impressed? Me, an eligible voter.

Just now, Sponge said:

Clearly, ABF needs another common enemy again (conservative poster) to dogpile for the comradery to come back. Right now is just 🤮. Wouldn't kill you guys to talk about boobs, cars, food, sports, etc.  The prophet @Corn Pop was right; insufferable. Probably why he hasn't made a new alt account.

I guess you didn't see where we tried to switch it up the other day with that aerial crate challenge "exhibition."  We tried!

17 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I can't vote for Manchin. I voted for Sinema for the same reason I voted for Biden.

I was told that they would make things better. Once bit, twice shy. I won't make the same mistake twice.

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

I guess you didn't see where we tried to switch it up the other day with that aerial crate challenge "exhibition."  We tried!

My ultimate goal is to see ABF turn into the Smurf village with everyone singing the theme song in harmony.

7 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Dude, that sucks. I was using them to watch Falcons' games this year. Now, I gotta get my Capt Jack Sparrow on...

I was using them to watch Maury and other out of market games myself. They gave me a free year a few months back

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Dude, that sucks. I was using them to watch Falcons' games this year. Now, I gotta get my Capt Jack Sparrow on...

I'm using sportsstream that shows links to all streaming sites playing the game.

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Yeah, I found one during the NBA Playoffs that worked really well... VIPRow Sports

Crackstreams is pretty good most of the time. SportsSurge too. I'm thinking about buying a long range antenna since I cut the cord a while back.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I was showing how their blame game could easily be applied to their own candidate.  I thought that was obvious.  

You’re right and think about it.

They’re saying, “you haven’t a produced a candidate that compels me to vote for them” regarding Clinton and Biden.  I’m saying, “yeah, well you haven’t produced a candidate that compels me to vote for them either.”

Yet somehow them blaming “Democrats” is okay.  But us blaming progressives isn’t.  It’s incoherent.

I voted for Obama, Hillary, and Biden. Do I get to have an opinion then?

???  They wanted to charge something like 5 bucks a month for local coverage.  What am I missing?

This is the email they sent

Locast Nation

As a non-profit, Locast was designed from the very beginning to operate in accordance with the strict letter of the law, but in response to the court’s recent rulings, with which we respectfully disagree, we are hereby suspending operations, effective immediately.  

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

This is the email they sent

Locast Nation

As a non-profit, Locast was designed from the very beginning to operate in accordance with the strict letter of the law, but in response to the court’s recent rulings, with which we respectfully disagree, we are hereby suspending operations, effective immediately.  

Thank you.

Well ****!!!  But you do know that they have a whole Maury channel on Pluto, right?  All day every day!

Well ****!!!  But you do know that they have a whole Maury channel on Pluto, right?  All day every day!

Yeah. I watch it sometimes. The ONLY thing I hate about it is the poor quality due to how old most shows are. 

I be on the Wild N Out channel too 😂

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread