The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

13 minutes ago, lostone said:

Most white folks have this problem… keep us black folks out of this one… just this one, y’all can have.

Back when I was a kid I got expelled from my High School for a few years and had to go to the school in my county for kids who couldn't act right........I was one of three white people.

A lot of y'all got that weird cousin. I went to school with them.

7 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

The question to ask is whether getting anything (or nothing) is better than having things taken away if the GQP retakes Congress or the presidency. If I want steak for dinner and my menu options are between eating old sliders and paying for my landlord to eat steak, give me the sliders. As predicted, the Trump era resulted in heavy losses on many fronts. If HRC had won, we wouldn't be ahead of where we were in 2016 but we would be ahead of where we are in 2020.

That's just my perspective. Dems are a reprehensible lot of grifting power brokers with an agenda that I don't like, but **** if losing voting rights, civil rights, the opportunity for social justice reform and a slew of other things are going to worth teaching them a lesson.

We're losing them anyway and they aren't doing a **** thing about it.  They deliver or get voted out, imo.  I'm not gonna just site home, I'm voting for the other side.

13 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Garland isn't going to investigate or charge Trump. He's an institutionalist who thinks that exposing Dum Dum Donald would inevitably shine a negative light on his predecessor and the DoJ. He'll leave Trump alone in order to protect his agency.

I am concerned that he is a wuss. :shrug:

8 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

Back when I was a kid I got expelled from my High School for a few years and had to go to the school in my county for kids who couldn't act right........I was one of three white people.

A lot of y'all got that weird cousin. I went to school with them.

Yeah… I haven’t delved into why this happens.  I know it has to do with some mental health stigma, access, and affordability.  

had one cousin who went to that school (somewhat proving your point).  It was because his mother didn’t help him at all before kindergarten.  He wasn’t aggressive, but didn’t know anything and was held back a few times and struggled.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Welcome to our new reality:

8 hours ago, NightPain said:

Not long until these schools rule the players don’t have to attend class

Terribly worded headlines. 

He's one class away from graduating. He's not "skipping" anything. 

This has also been happening for non NIL reasons for quite a while. They usually just enroll in spring though. 

Why Should this kid be punished and ridiculed for setting himself up academically to finish almost a year early? 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread