The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

46 minutes ago, AF89 said:

A part of Chucks song and dance the other night was how much deadlier Bucks were from thier bit players than the Hawks which even at the time I didn't feel was strictly true 

Alright now that the games over...

That's just complete BS lol. They've got, Bobby Portis? Maybe? And then it's just absolute downhill. 

But also, Chuck thought Jeff Teague was still on the hawks today and said HE should start instead of Lou. So. 

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Alright now that the games over...

That's just complete BS lol. They've got, Bobby Portis? Maybe? And then it's just absolute downhill. 

But also, Chuck thought Jeff Teague was still on the hawks today and said HE should start instead of Lou. So. 

Oh I absolutely agree. Hawks don't get nearly enough credit for thier depth. Bucks for thier part are pretty top heavy

I'd take our bench over thier bench 8 times out of 10 and that was before we proved it on the court tonight 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Oh I absolutely agree. Hawks don't get nearly enough credit for thier depth. Bucks for thier part are pretty top heavy

The Jrue trade+Salary killed any bit of depth they had. 

I'd be upset, but the Inside crew not knowing anything about the NBA is just funny.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread