The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

19 minutes ago, lostone said:

Y’all my god daughter is being subjected to racist neighbors and I am about to drive my a55 back to her and see how hard these people really want to be.  They are being mean to a 10 year old... a 10 year old... WTH is wrong with people.  

No disrespect for what I'm about to say, and I understand, but let her dad catch that charge, not you BEFORE him. 

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

i'm still getting https 403 responses to my home ip. guess i'm taking an extended break from the site because lol at using a vpn every time i want to catch up.

this is what i get for not using a vpn in the first place.

have fun y'all, catch you whenever my home's dhcp lease expires.

clear that cookie plate

I'm gonna talk about this discussion in the future though. 

I'll let you guys have tonight but @Spongeyou're gonna have to show me how MTG calling for the hanging of Obama and Hillary and AOC and whatever she has said are equal. Calling for the hanging of political opposition seems like a high bar but you seem confident 

Enjoy your night and I'm out. I'm just letting you know the bar that needs to be matched because I feel like you didn't know what she's said in the past.

Just now, Southern California Liar said:

I'm gonna talk about this discussion in the future though. 

I'll let you guys have tonight but @Spongeyou're gonna have to show me how MTG calling for the hanging of Obama and Hillary and AOC and whatever she has said are equal. Calling for the hanging of political opposition seems like a high bar but you seem confident 

Enjoy your night and I'm out. I'm just letting you know the bar that needs to be matched because I feel like you didn't know what she's said in the past.

I love how you always phrase a point in the form of a question to make me sound like I support crazy ****. 

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i'm still getting https 403 responses to my home ip. guess i'm taking an extended break from the site because lol at using a vpn every time i want to catch up.

this is what i get for not using a vpn in the first place.

Lol they unauthorized you to make rest calls directly.  You were supposed to do that through a VPN.  I don’t think you’re ip banned though because you are still able to post.  They just stopped your rest calls.  Maybe making a call every 20seconds would net you the appropriate results.

off topic... some wise person at my company thought it was a good idea to return 200 even if there is an error with the underlying service call... so not only do you have to check the response code, you also have to check the message.  Just the dumbest people

26 minutes ago, lostone said:

Y’all my god daughter is being subjected to racist neighbors and I am about to drive my a55 back to her and see how hard these people really want to be.  They are being mean to a 10 year old... a 10 year old... WTH is wrong with people.  

It takes a special kind of deep in your troubled soul hate to be mean to a kid. Why? What's that baby done to you? They are as close as you'll ever see to an angel (if that's what you believe in) on this earth. Sorry your God daughter has to deal with it so soon.

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

No disrespect for what I'm about to say, and I understand, but let her dad catch that charge, not you BEFORE him. 

Her dad isn’t in her life unfortunately.  Her mother lives in a non diverse neighborhood and this neighbor is about to make me act up.  How are you going to terrorize a 10 year old?!

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

It takes a special kind of deep in your troubled soul hate to be mean to a kid. Why? What's that baby done to you? They are as close as you'll ever see to an angel (if that's what you believe in) on this earth. Sorry your God daughter has to deal with it so soon.

What makes it worse the HOA President came over and instead of recognizing that the music they play is insanely loud said “your neighbors are complaining that your music is too loud”... so they are telling her daughter and her to go inside from their property 

Just now, lostone said:

Her dad isn’t in her life unfortunately.  Her mother lives in a non diverse neighborhood and this neighbor is about to make me act up.  How are you going to terrorize a 10 year old?!

Call the police the next time this happens. People are crazy and as a black man avoid any confrontations with peckerwoods that you can. Just my two cents. 

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Call the police.  Then get a restraining order against them.

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Lol they unauthorized you to make rest calls directly.  You were supposed to do that through a VPN.  I don’t think you’re ip banned though because you are still able to post.  They just stopped your rest calls.  Maybe making a call every 20seconds would net you the appropriate results.

off topic... some wise person at my company thought it was a good idea to return 200 even if there is an error with the underlying service call... so not only do you have to check the response code, you also have to check the message.  Just the dumbest people

i don’t think the ip ban was done by the board, it was done by the cloud provider. too many get http get requests in given amount of time is exactly the kind of thing they look out for.

i don’t even know who i would talk to for getting unbanned.

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

You don't terrorize a 10 y/o, but blood is thicker than water.  Does she have any uncles?  If not, tell the mother to purchase a cheap  CCTV system from Harbor Freight Tools (it has audio too) and catch them in the act, and then go to the authorities.  I guess what I am trying to tell you is, that unless you are a trained killer (like I was at one point in time), and you aren't afraid to die (again, that was part of the job), don't let your emotions get you in trouble. 

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

You don't terrorize a 10 y/o, but blood is thicker than water.  Does she have any uncles?  If not, tell the mother to purchase a cheap  CCTV system from Harbor Freight Tools (it has audio too) and catch them in the act, and then go to the authorities.  I guess what I am trying to tell you is, that unless you are a trained killer (like I was at one point in time), and you aren't afraid to die (again, that was part of the job), don't let your emotions get you in trouble. 

You have a point.  She is about to purchase some cameras.  Bah!  This sucks!

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread