The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

7 minutes ago, Sponge said:

He started this downvote war. Most of the time I just ignore him.

Dude I started it....as soon as it was an option I said and I quote "I'm about to get petty" and I did. Then I got busy at work. 

You're doing God's work as far as I'm concerned 

21 minutes ago, Sponge said:

He started this downvote war. Most of the time I just ignore him.

Au contraire, you started it. I had never downvoted you until you started running them off me a week or so ago. Then like a little blank you said for every one I downvote from me, you'll down vote me 100 times. 

I guess you made us downvote buddies for life...:tiphat:

Notice how sponge is hesitant to post now...:lol:

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Au contraire, you started it. I had never downvoted you until you started running them off me a week or so ago. Then like a little girl you said for every one downvoted from me, you'll down vote me 100vtimes. 

I guess you made us downvote buddies for life...:tiphat:

Notice how sponge is hesitant to post now...:lol:

hesitant to post?

Can someone tell me what he's babbling about?

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

What game am I watching?

It's similar to basketball, but only 1 team is scoring...

Sidenote... This is why you shouldn't shimmy in game 1...

This is how basketball works.....

Soooo.......my work week in a capsule 

Corporate boys email worked.....I've had help out the ***. I'm coming up on the first Saturday I haven't had to work in like 8-9 weeks and it just so happens to coincide with the first Saturday my wife has had off in forever. I haven't figured out exactly what we're gonna do yet but we spending cheese having fun tomorrow.

Also......I absolutely left my tailgate down on the drive from one job to another and completely lost a $3000 piece of equipment during the week. If you're gonna **** up timing is so important.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

At least we're friends through all the chaicainery we can laugh about this while entertaing ABF. Yes, I knew Dr. Naismith. 

No I legitimately don't like you. We aren't friends. I wholeheartedly  think you are bad people.

Never think we are friends.

Just now, Southern California Liar said:

Soooo.......my work week in a capsule 

Corporate boys email worked.....I've had help out the ***. I'm coming up on the first Saturday I haven't had to work in like 8-9 weeks and it just so happens to coincide with the first Satursay my wife has had off in forever. I haven't figured out exactly what we're gonna do yet but we spending cheese having fun tomorrow.

Also......I absolutely left my tailgate down on the drive from one job to another and completely lost a $3000 piece of equipment during the week. If you're gonna **** up timing is so important.

Bridgestone golf ball plant is hiring. They're like 10 min away from me. You can sleep in my garage apartment (that wor vacated)

Yall freaking out over a game....this is basketball. **** casuals. 

Some nights you don't have it and the other team can't miss. Happens 100 times a season. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread