The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

Figure I will give another update here since I've been hanging around a while and telling you guys a little about my life lol. Decided to move on from the solar sales job. It was a good experience but it just wasn't working out for me and my family as a long term plan. Honestly I hated knocking on doors also, that part is 1000% not for me and I won't miss it.

I will be doubling down on my path into IT though. Today I was accepted into a school to learn web development coding, which will include several coding languages. Nothing fancy, just a means to an end. There will be more I need to do afterwards. But there is no chance of the same issue popping up this time that occurred last year when I started classes for CCNA certification, so that is a huge relief. I want to get back around to getting that CCNA cert eventually but for now I'm going to focus on some foundational coding.

Otherwise everything is going pretty good. Everyone is healthy and we're enjoying our summer. :) 

3 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

So us making the other team feel bad has been an option this entire time? Trae is just bringing all kinds of revelations upon this city.

Inside the NBA on TNT is probably the best pre/post game show in American sports and they sound so stupid right now trying to explain how they couldn't see this coming and I cant blame them

I'm stunned too

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Figure I will give another update here since I've been hanging around a while and telling you guys a little about my life lol. Decided to move on from the solar sales job. It was a good experience but it just wasn't working out for me and my family as a long term plan. Honestly I hated knocking on doors also, that part is 1000% not for me and I won't miss it.

I will be doubling down on my path into IT though. Today I was accepted into a school to learn web development coding, which will include several coding languages. Nothing fancy, just a means to an end. There will be more I need to do afterwards. But there is no chance of the same issue popping up this time that occurred last year when I started classes for CCNA certification, so that is a huge relief. I want to get back around to getting that CCNA cert eventually but for now I'm going to focus on some foundational coding.

Otherwise everything is going pretty good. Everyone is healthy and we're enjoying our summer. :) 

Do you until you find you bro. You still messing around with that ex thats gonna lead you into a world of trouble? Let's talk about the good stuff.

I couldn't watch the games, listened to 9.29 instead, but now I don't want to jinx this by seeing it. After wasting $150 to watch LeBron hand our *** to us in 2015 I'm excited. The Mavs may have lost the Trae Luka trade by all objective metrics. One wins in the playoffs while the other hogs the ball and sits at home. 

Nate McMillan deserves so much credit for bringing all these guys together. Sometimes young guys need structure, he's provided it. Regardless of the outcome of this series he deserves a hefty contract.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I watched the last 4 minutes and now the highlights. 

Now I'm watching the brains of the studio talking heads melt on live television as they come to the realization that the Hawks have a legit superstar. 

Its incredible ....they cant

**** I can't 

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've also decided in the past month I don't miss Bud AT ALL

Bud is the absolute epitome of "Coordinator who can't be a head coach"

Once again I'm not a serious NBA fan but Trae in his first chance at the playoffs is just walking into other folks houses and completely ******* them all up.....and for a lot of those games it was just him hitting some super sayan level ****.....

Without being an NBA nerd somebody saying yeah yall lost that trade when yall got that guy who is doing all that..........K?

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Inside the NBA on TNT is probably the best pre/post game show in American sports and they sound so stupid right now trying to explain how they couldn't see this coming and I cant blame them

I'm stunned too

I wonder if YouTube TV recorded enough to catch  their pre/post shows during the Knicks series. 

The juxtaposition would be....glorious.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

Do you until you find you bro. You still messing around with that ex thats gonna lead you into a world of trouble? Let's talk about the good stuff.

Nah bro I don't even answer the phone most of the time when she calls hahaha

We will prolly always be good friends but staying as close as we were was just silly. She isn't even helping me get any of that Oklahoma dispensary goodness like she offered to. <_<

Looking forward to the rest of this series. Hawks don't always play a pretty game but Trae Young is about this life and I'm very happy to have him. Really think we have some good pieces developing around him but we need to get him some help for sure.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Nah bro I don't even answer the phone most of the time when she calls hahaha

We will prolly always be good friends but staying as close as we were was just silly. She isn't even helping me get any of that Oklahoma dispensary goodness like she offered to. <_<

Looking forward to the rest of this series. Hawks don't always play a pretty game but Trae Young is about this life and I'm very happy to have him. Really think we have some good pieces developing around him but we need to get him some help for sure.

I'm a casual fan but even I can tell this dude is different. He's that weird freak where if you put him under a microscope he just performs even better and he even seems to like it. Confidence through the roof. He's got whatever "it" is that makes certain players different by the gallon.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Chuck lost money on the Bucks tonight. I'm absolutely postive on this I know that look waaay to well

He salty about the Sixers.

Grown man/HoFer out here acting the same way as the "YALL GONE GET SWEPT" Knicks fans. 

5 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

I'm a casual fan but even I can tell this dude is different. He's that weird freak where if you put him under a microscope he just performs even better and he even seems to like it. Confidence through the roof. He's got whatever "it" is that makes certain players different by the gallon.

Was he not like this in college?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread