The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread

7 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

So this is Trump digging up dirt on his old lawyer to keep him in line and quiet, right?

"Media" chasing lies like chasing Russian collusion and indicted Russians.  Has Trump gone to jail yet or been convicted in his two impeachments?  You go to bad "media" for your sources of information, unfortunately Nancy. 

6 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

Jarring the ball loose was the important part. AS and the Falcons went on to win this game because of the turnover she created. This is now Falcons film study. 

p,s. where is our resident ol' sourpuss @Big_Dog? Hope he's okay, maybe he made a trip to play the horses? 

Political-Cartoon-6.14.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This is why we need the sad face back 

Some days, I think I'm legitimately bad person.

But other days, when I laugh at stuff like that, I know I'm a legitimately bad person. And that knowledge is comforting.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Ugh, the Hawks play tonight. Brooklyn is crumbling and we quit. 

Its State Farm so theres an equal chance they might just come out 11/15 from three and we spend the rest of the evening fighting off a Philly comeback.

I dunno how we get control of the series back tho when (a) we can't defend Embidd honestly and (b) refs won't let us even try :sadwave:

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Braves Battle to the NLCS Thread