The Baby Dik Dik Job Stories Thread

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

There should be a reality contest show to see how many people could eat.

Kinda like the old Bozo the clown cracker game.

Eating multiple Popeyes biscuits with no drink is suicide.

I don't wish that on my worst enemy.

Hope women don't start picking up on that. Get home from work and have a fresh 4 piece meal with 4 extra biscuits with no drink.

Get out the house as fast as you can...

• Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Eating multiple Popeyes biscuits with no drink is suicide.

I don't wish that on my worst enemy.

Hope women don't start picking up on that. Get home from work and have a fresh 4 piece meal with 4 extra biscuits with no drink.

Get out the house as fast as you can...

**** if I came home to that I would go ahead and call my mom and tell her I'm coming to stay with her cause this trick trying to kill me

48 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I hate to admit it I actually was bitter and hated watching those games in 2010 but if Andy Reid had gotten a hold a Vick when he was younger instead of an enabler like Mora he might have turned into that Hall of Famer 

Should’ve never fired Dan Reeves the season* the Ravens broke Vick’s leg and hired a guy who huffed ammonia caps.

*3-1 record in games Vick played 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

With very, very little promotion. Shows how much people enjoy real rap

Been playing this one a lot. I tend to love his albums, listen a lot and then get completely bored with it. Then I’ll dig it back out randomly some time later and enjoy it again. His lyricism has advanced a lot but the music itself in whole I feel has gotten less interesting from his first few albums. 2014 Forest Hills Drive was the peak imo but this new album is pretty good

I’m glad he brought some features back

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Been playing this one a lot. I tend to love his albums, listen a lot and then get completely bored with it. Then I’ll dig it back out randomly some time later and enjoy it again. His lyricism has advanced a lot but the music itself in whole I feel has gotten less interesting from his first few albums. 2014 Forest Hills Drive was the peak imo but this new album is pretty good

I’m glad he brought some features back

Camron coming in at the beginning brought back memories.  

Philly was the kind of place where Vick might have succeeded earlier in his career. It would have forced him to change. In Atlanta, we thought he was a superstar when he was throwing for 150 yards a game. He was allowed to be stupid enough to sign a hundred million dollar contract while he was fighting dogs on the side. That particular kind of ******* needs to go to a town that runs off quarterbacks it doesn't like.

18 hours ago, AF89 said:

@lostone I started watching JoJos last night and I literally had the same reaction that they named a character Robert EO Speedwagon :lol:

Edit: Sonehow the villian being named Dio slipped me by cause I've been seeing the Dio memes for years and didn't think about it

Omg theres a guy named Ton Petty

Thier just ****ing with me at this point

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Baby Dik Dik Job Stories Thread