• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

This lady just left out of here questioning why I got the vaccine telling me "they said" this and that. I told her this is why people look at us like we aren't very intelligent. Instead of doing an ounce of research, you're living off of facebook and channel 2 news. Then she said why are so many people dying after taking it. I politely told her to get the **** out of my work space

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

This lady just left out of here questioning why I got the vaccine telling me "they said" this and that. I told her this is why people look at us like we aren't very intelligent. Instead of doing an ounce of research, you're living off of facebook and channel 2 news. Then she said why are so many people dying after taking it. I politely told her to get the **** out of my work space

Saturday was two weeks since I got the J&J.  So there is a whole new etiquette I need to figure out.  There were two folks getting on an elevator in my building and I just followed them on in (still wearing a mask).  I have not been on an elevator with three people in over a year!  But I asked the other folks if they had been vaccinated . . . And they had not.  So I felt shame for getting on.  I can still kill people.

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

IMO that would be the best case scenario for the Falcons... They can still get three or four total extra picks and that would put them in position to almost have their pick of the defensive players because if you look at the teams that will be picking you ahead of them almost all of them seem fit for some offensive players where they'd be quarterbacks, or some of the skill positions Pitts ( Miami) Chase( Bangles) Sewell (Lions or Panthers) possibly Smith ( Lions or Panthers).

So there is a really chance that the first defensive player will be off of the board at 9...if not the first ,almost certainly the second.

I hate the idea of the Falcons drafting the fourth best quarterback rather than the very best non quarterback.  But I like the idea of trading down if we could get a second round this year and a first next year (along with the Bronco's first this year, of coursse)

Is that feasible?  

A mid round first plus a second round pic would improve the team for the next two seasons, and an extra first next year gives us a chance to draft a QB without screwing up the last two years of Ryan (and Julio's?) deal. (Assuming Ryan has two years of productivity left.)

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Saturday was two weeks since I got the J&J.  So there is a whole new etiquette I need to figure out.  There were two folks getting on an elevator in my building and I just followed them on in (still wearing a mask).  I have not been on an elevator with three people in over a year!  But I asked the other folks if they had been vaccinated . . . And they had not.  So I felt shame for getting on.  I can still kill people.

People man. That's all I can say. They have a chart posted all around the plant showing which ones have the highest vaccinated percentage. Expectedly, my plant is at like 15% while the plant my step dad is at has almost 70%. 

Mind you their plant has been strict on wearing masks while ours have literally not given a single ****. They told them if they can get 75% vaccinated, they can stop wearing masks which is whatever. Over here, these folks have been wearing them on their chins or not at all and nothing is said so it doesn't even matter at this point. Then we have fool's like this lady in here spewing that non sense to me. 

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I hate the idea of the Falcons drafting the fourth best quarterback rather than the very best non quarterback.  But I like the idea of trading down if we could get a second round this year and a first next year (along with the Bronco's first this year, of coursse)

Is that feasible?  

A mid round first plus a second round pic would improve the team for the next two seasons, and an extra first next year gives us a chance to draft a QB without screwing up the last two years of Ryan (and Julio's?) deal. (Assuming Ryan has two years of productivity left.)

A guy like Pitts or Chase would be appealing but they are adding to areas where we already have good/great players.

To me...Trading down to 9 giving us a chance at a top 10 talent, adding a second this year and either  a first next year or a 2nd and third next year to me has a far bigger cumulative positive  impact on the team.

Having 2 top 10 picks in the second round this year would be fantastic..

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Baby Dik Dik Job Stories Thread