• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

That's probably unfair

But anybody who posts videos of themselves doing chin ups at work is sus 👀

True, it is unfair. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised. But he definitely comes across as a womanizer, regardless if he's married. 

After Matt Lauer, I trust no one.

2 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

After murdering several people because they didn't like that coffee he ******* deserves it.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

From what? I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations for his Wilkins coffee killing spree has passed

Again, I don't follow the cancelling fad, I just saw the meme hitlist get posted here. I'm getting "murder" and "coffee" as keywords. I gotta know how a puppet upset twitter.

7 hours ago, AF89 said:

The only thing i dislike about the weather warming up is i never not feel insecure about my T-shirt game. Doesn't matter how many i bought last year i always start feeling this way and just want to crawl back into a hoodie

I just got me a simple ricks t off Amazon. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

It wasn't in that video but I still lost my sh*t laughing at the poker one. He capped that guy before he could even slag the coffee 

Throwing the guy out of the plane while dressed in drag as a flight attendant was upsetting. 

Just now, Sponge said:

So Kermit got cancelled for Muppet on Muppet violence?

Disney+ just posted every season of Muppet theater. That's why the muppets have been so trendy the last few weeks. Kinda the opposite of bring canceled. 

Your probably thinking of this disclaimer Disney added to some of the episodes because some of the ethic caratictures or something else dumb and conservative media made it thier outrage of the day even tho its like..who cares?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Baby Dik Dik Job Stories Thread