The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

36 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Someone tell me this isn't real. WTH I am about to get pissed.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/12/politics/colonial-pipeline-ransomware-payment/index.html

So the pipeline was never compromised. Just the ******* Billing system. 

Now it’s time for a law to ensure that if this happens again they can’t halt the flow.

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Posted Images

https://www.reuters.com

Hamas hits deep in Israel, which vows to keep pummelling Gaza

Netanyahu provoked ALL of this.  Now he wants to escalate the violence. This was his intention all along and he should be condemned for his atrocities.  
Israel must be held accountable for the actions of their elected leaders. 
Time for sanctions from the West. Man Up, Joe. 

Edited by Negative-Nancy
11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Supply chains bad under Biden because people are not taking jobs, they are staying home and getting pay. This is also affecting the building industry (especially building materials, lumber, etc.) This is not building back better @Big_Dog no matter how you want to spin it.

Just now, Big_Dog said:
11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Supply chains bad under Biden because people are not taking jobs, they are staying home and getting pay. This is also affecting the building industry (especially building materials, lumber, etc.) This is not building back better @Big_Dog no matter how you want to spin it.

The pipeline hack has nothing to do with jobs.

Guess what? Don Mcgahn has agreed to talk to congress about Trump's efforts to hide the Russian interference pointed out by Mueller and covered up by Barr. And if the SDNY, FULTON COUNTY DA investigations produce charges before the midterms the Republicans A$$ES will be sucking canal water.

5 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

https://www.reuters.com

Hamas hits deep in Israel, which vows to keep pummelling Gaza

Netanyahu provoked ALL of this.  Now he wants to escalate the violence. This was his intention all along and he should be condemned for his atrocities.  
Israel must be held accountable for the actions of their elected leaders. 
Time for sanctions from the West. Man Up, Joe. 

Be careful, holding Isreal accountable is considered anti-Semitic you know!  

44 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Guess what? Don Mcgahn has agreed to talk to congress about Trump's efforts to hide the Russian interference pointed out by Mueller and covered up by Barr. And if the SDNY, FULTON COUNTY DA investigations produce charges before the midterms the Republicans A$$ES will be sucking canal water.

The jobs I was talking about are logistics, having materials shortage because people are not working at mills at full capacity, then the supply chain, the distribution of materials that need to be moved.  Once we can get all people back to work this disrupter should correct itself.  Anyhow, I'm glad Biden has seen fit to start back with some border wall construction.  Nothing wrong with admitting his mistake, we'll all be better off for it.  

52 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Remember when Republicans claimed everyone blamed Chump/Bush for everything??? 

Glad they don’t do that themselves. Oh and they really move on from losing election too! :rolleyes: