The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Yo,  if this happens I'm driving to Flowery Branch and fighting someone. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

And for the record, your best bet, if Aaron Donald was coming after you, would be to get your **** as hard as it can possibly get.  Once it is, just lay on your back and start moaning.  This worked for me every single time when I was in high school.

I can understand this point of view coming from a little dude.

Just now, Sponge said:

I can understand this point of view coming from a little dude.

I'm 6'2", bro.  I grew up in an octagon.  Rambo was inspired by my childhood.  I would rip your heart out of your body like Temple of Doom.  Waffle house, windy hill road, 3pm.  Do me a favor and wear a white shirt with a circle over where your heart is.  I'm dyslexic.

1 minute ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

I'm 6'2", bro.  I grew up in an octagon.  Rambo was inspired by my childhood.  I would rip your heart out of your body like Temple of Doom.  Waffle house, windy hill road, 3pm.  Do me a favor and wear a white shirt with a circle over where your heart is.  I'm dyslexic.

That's the confidence I'm trying to get you guys to find in yourself. 

27 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Way to go, Joe.  I love you. You did this yourself.  You were the only one who could.  I'm getting your face tattooed on my chest so I know who to thank each morning when I'm standing butt naked in front of the mirror.  I'm going to buy a big stupid truck just so I can fly Biden flags on it.  Haha conservatives are so mad.  Biden 2024, landslide.  Have fun with your BDS, lemmings.

Double points for ironic slam on antiZionist leftists with the "BDS" thing.  I was confused for a moment.

11 hours ago, Sponge said:

@Negative-Nancy don't be a btch like WFW and downvote. Move on if you disagree.

Share that with some of your friends gold bar...Mmm Hmm

So you're calling Leon, Dikster, NN, DFMods, NP, all of Moses alts little btches then?  That's on you bro man up brother. :lol: We could all move on if some of us did have little Lemming children mentalities. 

+1 WFW

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Share that with some of your friends gold bar...Mmm HMM

I can tell you sit up at night, stewing about gold bars. Let me ease your mind so you won't be jealous anymore; I cashed them in a few months ago when gold was at a peak.

No one here is trying to take your liars chair of wealth. Sleep easy old man.

3 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I can tell you sit up at night, stewing about gold bars. Let me ease your mind so you won't be jealous anymore; I cashed them in a few months ago when gold was at a peak.

No one here is trying to take your liars chair of wealth. Sleep easy old man.

Gold is going to $3k my brother. You should've asked for WFW advice.  Ah what's a few dollars here and there among the rich, amirite? 

On 4/13/2021 at 2:58 PM, HolyMoses said:

Look, NostraDumbass, Negative Nancy is duckettpleaze.  It says so right there on his/her profile.  And you MIGHT know who duckettpleaze is.  

So Negative Nancy ain't protecting anything.

If you could loosen your sphincter enough to get your head out of your ***, you would realize that creating an Alt specifically to neg people named "Negative Nancy" . . . with a disapproving picture of Nancy Pelosi as an avatar, is freakin' hilarious.

I suggest you do the same with something like 

"Downvote Don"

Don't Let Impeachment Be Trump's Legacy | by Erin Welsh | Medium

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

@Sponge...and the plot thickens...you need to know something.

@Negative-Nancy.....and @HolyMoses....are actually...the SAME ******* person!!!

image.gif

13 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Holy ****, HM is BUSTED!!!!!

@HolyMoses why are you making an alt account just to downvote me? That's some punk *** BS right there. 

Darn, my closely guarded secret that I revealed two days ago has been exposed!!!!

Figures that scoundrel duckettpleaze is behind all of this, too. 

11 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Darn, my closely guarded secret that I revealed two days ago has been exposed!!!!

So you voted for Trump, then you have a moment of clarity afterwards, so you make an alt account to annoy another Trump voters. You got issues bro.

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You revealed it yourself and who didn't already know?  Leave funny to WFW and a few other's...you are not (nor your alts) that guy. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)