The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning.  I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AF89 said:

Lol cobb county, it may have went blue but like 4 of the 5 most hardcore Republicans I personally know live there, losing thier community has only made them go Rambo II on the partisanship

My mom is still MAGA. I have been encouraging her to move to Florida for years. She moved down there once but it was just in time for a cat 5 lol

1 hour ago, Carter said:

My mom is still MAGA. I have been encouraging to love to Florida for years. She moved down there once but it was just in time for a cat 5 lol

Florida has its charm.

The beaches along the gulf coast are amazing and most of the coast is more affordable than you would think ( relatively speaking) and I think fresh gulf shrimp is something from the heavens.

Being around maga chuds does take away from the charm though

29 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Florida has its charm.

The beaches along the gulf coast are amazing and most of the coast is more affordable than you would think ( relatively speaking) and I think fresh gulf shrimp is something from the heavens.

I think I've seen no less than 4 different Trump stores on the panhandle and one near PC looked like it was doing very well

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I think I've seen no less than 4 different Trump stores on the panhandle and one near PC looked like it was doing very well

Oh for sure

Those are super popular in like Pensacola Beach.

One store there had Trump men's speedo's for sale.

They have no shame.

6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Florida has its charm.

PC beaches are fantastic. It's Matt Gaetz territory who said he has full support from Marjorie Taylor Greene and Donald Trump. What a support team. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)