The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

So I have to buy a PS5 for the Yuffie content in FF7....

I hate it here!

Bout time you know my pain.

What's really going to drive me nuts is if Microsoft decides to monopolize thier ownership of Bethesda properties 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin te

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Bout time you know my pain.

What's really going to drive me nuts is if Microsoft decides to monopolize thier ownership of Bethesda properties 

That’s the main reason that I”m not in a hurry to buy a PS5 right now.  I want to know what’s going to happen with Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 before I make that plunge.

16 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That’s the main reason that I”m not in a hurry to buy a PS5 right now.  I want to know what’s going to happen with Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 before I make that plunge.

Just my random guess but I think theyll let future Elder Scrolls and Fallouts stay cross platform because they'd lose so much money from the loss Playstation sales on games that popular. (Starfield now they might take a chance just to see what the numbers look like I wouldn't be shocked)

What I'm more worried about is pulling what Sony pulled with Final Fantasy and make you wait a year after release.

Also I'm very much interested in any possible Elder Scrolls side projects Microsoft might throw the other studios which is something they often do with thier properties. I can just see a Xbox exclusive where you get to play as a Blade/Dark Brotherhood or something and its developed by the Dishonored team.

Roddy is wrong but that ****head in his comments needs f**k all the way off

Edit: well actually Roddy is right here and in this tweet just not in general for previous tweets.

I still can't believe a guy who went to UAB (when it was one of the worst programs in all of college football) and is a franchise great is judging someone for coming from BYU and losing to Coastal

I suspect that they’ll pass the covid bill very easily now and then come back with a separate (non-reconciliation) bill to increase the minimum wage to $12 an hour.  They have the votes for that.  Some in the GOP will threaten a filibuster, but I’m not sure that it will be politically viable to block such a popular bill and the $12 increase might actually get 10 GOP votes anyway.  

And again, I support a $15 increase.  But frankly, this could be a really good move for Dems to put up a standalone $12 increase and dare the GOP to filibuster.  If they do filibuster (and I”m not sure they will be successful), that might be enough to get Manchin/Sinema on board with ending the filibuster.  Maybe I’m a bit too optimistic on that, but I’m hoping that’s how it plays out.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)