The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning.  I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't

Posted Images

8 hours ago, achilles return said:

my only advice is that you make absolutely sure it's an actual problem and not merely management looking for the current "weakest link" to justify itself.

I love you and really hope you pursue management one day.  I'm trying to be the change that i think is needed.  I really hope you feel compelled one day.

19 minutes ago, MoeBiden said:

I love you and really hope you pursue management one day.  I'm trying to be the change that i think is needed.  I really hope you feel compelled one day.

Well, I'm caught up.  Understand your position although I still hope you join the fight one day.

8 hours ago, Door Gunner said:

I can't say that I have, but I believe you. From where I'm sitting the best I can tell the 2nd amendment and anti-abortion credo replaced the gospel of Jesus a long time ago. I'm pretty certain of this because I have never had someone try and change discussion on policy opinions with me by asking "But what about the love of Jesus" It's always been "Oh ya well what about_________" 

It’s always one or the other. And that’s when you know you were right about your view on the issue and they don’t have a defense for theirs.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)