Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    2647

  • AF89

    2195

  • Southern California Liar

    2030

  • Leon Troutsky

    1249

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Posted Images

8 hours ago, lostone said:

It’s a bit different here, more minorities are moving into our area and white people moving out.  Been interesting to observe.

That happened where I grew up.  The local media here in Atlanta ran stories about the urbanization of Atlanta's suburbs.  It's crazy to think how much blatantly racist stereotypes where just 20 years ago.  I can't imagine how much @Andrews_31 has seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoeBiden said:

That happened where I grew up.  The local media here in Atlanta ran stories about the urbanization of Atlanta's suburbs.  It's crazy to think how much blatantly racist stereotypes where just 20 years ago.  I can't imagine how much @Andrews_31 has seen.

We were one of the first Black Families to move into our neighborhood. I wasn’t born yet, but my parents told me the area use to be Lilly white and if look around, you can see that by the names of all of the older schools and street names. 

Plus, I have ran into folks my age a lot that say, yeah my family is from my community. TBH I’m not sure how to take it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well today will mark whether the Republicans have any courage when they vote. They all know Trump did what he is accused of. So much came out yesterday that a blind and deaf person would be the only person not to absorb the truth. If witnesses were to be called it would be a lock for impeachment. I say do call them. But with the absence of any witnesses then R's use your god given common sense when voting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Well today will mark whether the Republicans have any courage when they vote. They all know Trump did what he is accused of. So much came out yesterday that a blind and deaf person would be the only person not to absorb the truth. If witnesses were to be called it would be a lock for impeachment. I say do call them. But with the absence of any witnesses then R's use your god given common sense when voting. 

I particularly loved the part when the lawyer was asked if the election being rigged was a lie and homie did his best to play dodgeball around that question

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I particularly loved the part when the lawyer was asked if the election being rigged was a lie and homie did his best to play dodgeball around that question

Trump's lawyers have done a poor job. Pointing fingers at D's and showing "fight" videos over and over to show everyone uses that phrase. Complete flop in trying to make Trump's statements normal. Trump opened the lions cage and sicked heathens on innocent people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Carter said:

lmao

Actually, when you watch the whole thing and appreciate the context, it actually gets much worse.  The condemnation of white supremacists is hostage tape, he only gets emotional when is talking about the counter protesters who “didn’t have a permit!”  It’s really watching the entire video that you see which side he is on.

Also, there is absolutely zero video evidence of people “defending monuments” who were not also part of the torch light March chanting “Jews will not replace us.” And “Russia is our friend, the South will rise again“

Edited by duckettpleaze
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Well today will mark whether the Republicans have any courage when they vote. They all know Trump did what he is accused of. So much came out yesterday that a blind and deaf person would be the only person not to absorb the truth. If witnesses were to be called it would be a lock for impeachment. I say do call them. But with the absence of any witnesses then R's use your god given common sense when voting. 

I sure hope liberals aren't mad forever about them not calling witnesses. That's just one of the things y'all are gonna have to memory hole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...