The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This “fight” video by Trump’s lawyers is very ineffective.  Just bad.  

It is as if they think we have no comprehension of "context."

I was rather surprised they went with the Jim Jordon "either I'm a moron or think my audience is a moron "'ow can you incite something that was already planned'" argument.

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump's lawyers showing dozens of "we need to fight" videos from a multitude of Democrats. Only problem, they weren't directed at a mob of killers to "stop" anything let alone an election steal.

Trump defense attorneys' video defending arsonist charged with inciting torch welding rioters to burn down the church:

16 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump's lawyers showing dozens of "we need to fight" videos from a multitude of Democrats. Only problem, they weren't directed at a mob of killers to "stop" anything let alone an election steal.

And... One small other thing. 

THEY WERE NOT THE PRESIDENT AND THEY ARE NOT ON TRIAL! 

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

ALL the videos have been! They pretty much put together a cheap Campaign add of the one liners of Trump saying good things after saying 500 bad things!!

Essentially, the "defense" is to throw out the same line of ******** Trump has been using for 5 years and has been so effective for his base.  The purpose is not to make a winning argument.  The purpose is to keep the base motivated  . . . and an imminent political threat, to any Senator who votes to convict.  

6 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Essentially, the "defense" is to throw out the same line of ******** Trump has been using for 5 years and has been so effective for his base.  The purpose is not to make a winning argument.  The purpose is to keep the base motivated  . . . and an imminent political threat, to any Senator who votes to convict.  

Yeah, this is to simply hold, not to gain anything, which worked in the General better than I thought it would numbers wise.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: School Ties (1992)