The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Carter said:

GG had a take a day or two ago that was so dishonest I was actually a little disgusted. He was really describing the shut down of Parler and banning of Trump and others from social media as “the elites quashing dissent”. I expect that kind of hot partisan ******** take from Tucker Carlson, not the guy who helped free Lula in Brazil from the same type of **** Trump and his allies were trying to pull. Just flat out dishonest. But I guess that’s his thing now.

He married a hot Brazilian guy that’s 18 years younger than him. He’s more insecure than a teenager squeaking his way through puberty. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He married a hot Brazilian guy that’s 18 years younger than him. He’s more insecure than a teenager squeaking his way through puberty. 

That's what really bothers me. A journalist who lives as part of a persecuted class in Bolsonaro's Brazil should have a thing or two to say about an authoritarian power grab attempt by a right wing strongman. 

But he doesn't, which leads me to think that either he's rolling in that sweet,sweet grifting cash.....or someone somewhere has something on him. 

13 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

See this feels too much like "**** I hope Trump is the nominee" for me to sign on. 

That is fair....but hopefully the democrats won't run Hillary again.

But even then , in a scenario that there is a third party on the ballot all Trump would do is suck votes away from the republicans.

16 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That's what really bothers me. A journalist who lives as part of a persecuted class in Bolsonaro's Brazil should have a thing or two to say about an authoritarian power grab attempt by a right wing strongman. 

But he doesn't, which leads me to think that either he's rolling in that sweet,sweet grifting cash.....or someone somewhere has something on him. 

My honest thoughts is for a Leftist he has a bit of Liberal in him that loves a good lecture and conservatives ignore his lectures except when they can use him to attack Liberals so that's the grift he's fallen in.

Glenn blatantly ignores human rights abuses that fall into the mainstream (I was really mad at his silence on the Kurds being slaughtered) except when he can talk down to you about what you and your elitist buddies aren't talking about but I suppose he'd argue his job is to be a spotlight for the unheard not what your already talking about.

He still a prick tho for letting himself be used by the American fascist media machine. And downplaying it at every opportunity. He and Tracy look like the biggest clowns after the Capitol riot.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)