The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning.  I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, The Great American said:

This bill could save a lot of lives but it's stlll sad commentary when we have to legislate common sense.   

Why should we spend money on teaching people how to not get extrajudicially murdered by law enforcement? Maybe law enforcement shouldn’t, you know, extrajudicially murder people during routine traffic stops? 

I mean, that’s some of the most authoritarian **** I’ve ever heard of in my entire life, state sponsored “education” to bend the knee to the police state.

Lesson 1 - “remember kids, always give the officer your express consent to search your entire vehicle, even the glove compartment and trunk!”

Nah. **** that. Conservatives never bother reading past the second amendment and don’t care about the 4th. 

Just now, Sponge said:

This topic aside, I came to the conclusion the AOC/squad can do and say no wrong here, long ago. 

No they say incredibly stupid **** all the time. Do some dumb things too. But they’re trying to make people lives’ better more than a lot of ****heads in Washington. I’ll take AOC over MTG six times a week and twice on Sunday. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)