The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Aside from “federalizing Medicaid”, which I don’t think Biden ever promised, what makes you think they’re not doing any of that?  

Did he not promise to fix the ACA/Healthcare?

They already rolled over on 15 Min Wage. Didn't even let Kamala overrule the Parliamentarian or fire her. 

If you think people are gonna wait 2 hrs to vote for a 10k student loan cancellation, I have a bridge to sell you. 

Also, just because you didn't promise something doesn't mean voters are not expecting Dems to fix problems that they have. The whole "He didn't promise it' means jack ****. 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

"What I would like right now, is for all of you fat, ugly, ABF A-holes to keep the noise down while I take off my robe, and let the ladies appreciate a real man.  Hit the music."

Rick Rude was an all time great. 

'member when he appeared on the taped Raw and the live Nitro on the same night?

The Monday night wars was such a magical time.

My dads visiting again and we already had a big argument about the winter storm after he started talking about wind turbines and leading into how my kids will be paying for this ridiculous stimulus plan. Then I get on the interwebs and see we are bombing people again. This **** gets on my nerves. What the **** is wrong with us

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Just imagine if they spent 1/100th time thinking of ways to make thier constituents lives better instead of 2D culture war posturing

The media only plays along with the culture war ****. I mean Trump did that exact same move for years and the media did exactly what he wanted it to every single time. 

17 minutes ago, Carter said:

My dads visiting again and we already had a big argument about the winter storm after he started talking about wind turbines and leading into how my kids will be paying for this ridiculous stimulus plan. Then I get on the interwebs and see we are bombing people again. This **** gets on my nerves. What the **** is wrong with us

Sounds like my FIL

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Did he not promise to fix the ACA/Healthcare?

They already rolled over on 15 Min Wage. Didn't even let Kamala overrule the Parliamentarian or fire her. 

If you think people are gonna wait 2 hrs to vote for a 10k student loan cancellation, I have a bridge to sell you. 

Also, just because you didn't promise something doesn't mean voters are not expecting Dems to fix problems that they have. The whole "He didn't promise it' means jack ****. 

“We have to hold them accountable for things never promised” is a ridiculous standard.  That’s not “accountability”, that’s making a wish list and attacking them for not doing things you want regardless of what they said.  That has never been a standard to which we hold politicians to account.  It’s a wholly made up one now and, again, it’s a ridiculous position to take.

46 minutes ago, Carter said:

Feel free to join me, there's plenty of space.

7 hours ago, The Monarch said:

bowing to an unelected official while also bombing another country got me so mad, so in honor of our missing comrade @Psychic Gibbon

ZQz8shB.gif

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)