The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin te

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning.  I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't

Posted Images

Democrats are going to have to do something very soon or 2022 is going to be an absolute rout and 2024 will be even worse. Maybe Biden didn't promise a lot of the policies that are being thrown around but a lot of very prominent Democrats did and if they don't start making some of these things happen, people aren't going to show up for them.

Barring death or jail, I'd bet my house that Donald Trump will be president in 2025 with the way things are going now. For one he barely lost the last election and Dems letting their agenda be sidetracked and derailed by in-fighting and procedural hurdles is not going to play well with the base. People have been paying attention the last four years and they saw McConnell and Trump seemingly ram through whatever ghoulish legislation they wanted at-will. They expect the same from Dems and if they're not going to make it happen at least put up a fight.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)