The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning.  I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

It's not that simple.

What's the other half done?

Part of the other half wants to make lives better while the other part wants to keep things where they are or make small incremental changes because change is scary. 

We have CINOs more violent than anything being part of a cult ffs

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

He is really using that bully pulpit to push for something he really believed in.

A cynical man would say he exploited the popularity of the idea for political points but he admitted and said out loud several weeks back that he didn't think it would pass and gave up any ability to negotiate it. That **** Manchin.

What pressure has been applied to Manchin on anything?

Where has the media blitz been on $15 minimum wage?

I mean I'm open to other ideas but it feels like the minimum wage hike was just a thing they used for it's popularity and then just let die on the vine without actually putting up anything that resembles a fight. Probably just me being naive again though. That's what I've been told. I'm sure somebody can provide me an example of Dems fighting for it.

3 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

What pressure has been applied to Manchin on anything?

Where has the media blitz been on $15 minimum wage?

I mean I'm open to other ideas but it feels like the minimum wage hike was just a thing they used for it's popularity and then just let die on the vine without actually putting up anything that resembles a fight. Probably just me being naive again though. That's what I've been told. I'm sure somebody can provide me an example of Dems fighting for it.

You're dug in. Are you sorry Trump lost?

1 minute ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

I absolutely guarantee Trump had more of an affect on my everyday life than he ever did yours and that's an idiotic question.

I absolutely guarantee you are full of 🤬. And we can pull receipts in DM if you want. And the question isn't idiotic because you think somebody pulled a bait and switch, which seems a little elaborate to me.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I absolutely guarantee you are full of 🤬. And we can pull receipts in DM if you want. And the question isn't idiotic because you think somebody pulled a bait and switch, which seems a little elaborate to me.

What the **** are you talking about? Trumps immigration policies ended up with my brother and his husband being deported over some ******** clerical errors. It's well documented.

Me being sorry Trump didn't win again? Let's float that idea around and see what folks around here think about that.

Once again....the **** are you talking about?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)