The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin te

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Did I have a stroke or did the Democrats finally realize they need to put the money where their mouth is

The dems... are doing the right thing... am I in bazaro world?  Will I have to eat crow?  Will Biden be our most progressive president?!

good lord I’ll enjoy this crow sandwiches if this all comes together

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

I mean......yeah.....that person was just stupid.

I hate to say that someone deserves to lose family but when you litterally take money from food to feed your children to donate to something that is CLEARLY insanely incorrect......then yeah you kind deserve to lose your family.

I was always confused how anyone could look at Trump and not immediately understand who he was.

Maybe it has to do with childhood experiences. When I was young I knew people that would lie constantly and try to lie to me like they thought I was an idiot. Those experiences allowed me to identify what Trump was from the get go.

To be fair it also makes my default position to not trust people until they earn it.

But to make the conscious choice to destroy your family over this...... there's a lot of other things going on with those people.

48 minutes ago, Carter said:

Did I have a stroke or did the Democrats finally realize they need to put the money where their mouth is

40 minutes ago, lostone said:

The dems... are doing the right thing... am I in bazaro world?  Will I have to eat crow?  Will Biden be our most progressive president?!

good lord I’ll enjoy this crow sandwiches if this all comes together

26 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Fingers crossed:

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I hate to say that someone deserves to lose family but when you litterally take money from food to feed your children to donate to something that is CLEARLY insanely incorrect......then yeah you kind deserve to lose your family.

At my office, we're waiting for our resident headshrinks to wrap their brains around how to deal with massive brainwashing at this scale on the military side.

This is North Korean-level of programming. So many people who should know better who got hoodwinked (and still are) by years and years of right-wing media. If it were up to me, I'd make any news cable entertainment stations like Fox News, OANN, Newsmax, etc. pay fines each and every time they tell a lie or fearmonger. This is a true detriment to our way of life.

2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

y058o9ouksc61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

2 hours ago, ATLBrave said:

I want to laugh at some of these people, but can't really feel anything but pity for them. 

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I'm so cynical, I don't even think that is a real story.

Has anyone confirmed this is legite?

44 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I wouldn't have assumed that. Most of our country still has a ****in' shattered relationship with the media. It'd be weirder if the most popular conspiracy theory cult among Republican voters simply dissipated with no nutjobs wanting to hop on the bandwagon or double down if they're already in it.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I wouldn't have assumed that. Most of our country still has a ****in' shattered relationship with the media. It'd be weirder if the most popular conspiracy theory cult among Republican voters simply dissipated with no nutjobs wanting to hop on the bandwagon or double down if they're already in it.

Yeah, I can't quote them now, but I posted before Wednesday Qanon would only grow despite the hilarity of its collective response to the inauguration.  Most of the major/prolific Q influencers said they were going radio silent for a few weeks right before Wednesday, they're cooking up the next angle. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah, I can't quote them now, but I posted before Wednesday Qanon would only grow despite the hilarity of its collective response to the inauguration.  Most of the major/prolific Q influencers said they were going radio silent for a few weeks right before Wednesday, they're cooking up the next angle. 

giphy.gif

It’s March 20 and April 1st or 4th from what I have seen

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)