The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@The Monarch @Corn Pop you know what the market is demanding even less than a liberal pillow company? Another ******* King Arthur movie 

I watched a little bit of the Guy Ritchie Charlie Hunnam one a year or two ago.

Sons of Anarchy used to show Charlie Hunnam’s buttcheeks so often that it’s probably the one manbutt that I’m most familiar with in all the world, other than my own.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol. 

Kinda want to get out of this state sometimes

Apparently the issue is that Texas doesn’t require power generation companies to winterize their equipment the way other states do. And despite being the largest power generation state, these companies mostly just don’t winterize because it’s expensive and winters are usually mild. Coal, natural gas, and wind companies all had equipment freeze and fail. Wind can account for up to 60% of the total power supplied to the grid and about half of the wind turbines in the state froze and shut off.

The last time they had to do rolling blackouts was 2011. The time before that was 1989. So it’s pretty rare. But now millions of people don’t have power while travel is a huge challenge and temps are ranging from the teens to below zero. We have been getting power on for about 30-45 minutes between outages that can last hours. Just long enough to warm the place up and charge phones.

And this weekend it’s supposed to be temps in the 50s 😆 I’m definitely following up on my solar plan for when I buy a house.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)