The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Aleksandr sportolli

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo,  if this happens I'm driving to Flowery Branch and fighting someone. 

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin te

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

My mom and step-father are trying like **** and not having any luck and that's even more infuriating. Several days trying to get through on the phone and no luck anywhere.

Maybe a dumb question, but have y’all checked your county health center?  My parents were running into all kinds of dead ends, but ended up getting on the list today through the county.  A lot of their friends already got their fauci ouchies through the same county health center.

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Maybe a dumb question, but have y’all checked your county health center?  My parents were running into all kinds of dead ends, but ended up getting on the list today through the county.  A lot of their friends already got their fauci ouchies through the same county health center.

Between the two of them they spent their day on hold with their county health center and several surrounding ones also.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Is he ok? 

Sorry, I probably should have kept going in that reply.

Well, if he didn’t have an accident, I’d say it was just reaction to the shot. But having an accident adds to it. He’s been nauseous and vomiting, along with chills. So I found out about via his friend from RI (we are in GA) calling me that it happened, because he was talking to him when it happened. So by the time I get down to him, he is walking to his house. The wreck happened about a mile from his house. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

It's way different than Black Flag.  I never got very far into Black Flag, I don't care the the ship battles and only played it in between a couple of the other later games. 

I picked the easy options for pretty much everything, I like seeing where **** is on the map so I don't wander around for hours.  There aren't nearly as many raw materials lying around as there were in Odyssey and Origins, I don't see any point in exploring every inch of the map.

I had reservations about it at first as I had to get used to the stamina bar and non-renewing health, but I like it a lot now. I went with male-only Eivor.

I didn't go apesh*t for the ship battles in Black Flag like alot of people but it's still probably the best AC game storywise

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series Thread: Michael Clayton (2007)