The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Trump looked physically worn out as he spoke at the RNC gathering in N.C. He said good things are coming for he and his 'party'. Will this be the comeback move for the 'rusty' kid? If so he'll need to attend to his health going forward. He fought off covid successfully but there is an obvious down tick in his health. I'm sure his family will be monitoring him as closely as the Grand Jury is. :munch:

25 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump looked physically worn out as he spoke at the RNC gathering in N.C. He said good things are coming for he and his 'party'. Will this be the comeback move for the 'rusty' kid? If so he'll need to attend to his health going forward. He fought off covid successfully but there is an obvious down tick in his health. I'm sure his family will be monitoring him as closely as the Grand Jury is. :munch:

Someone (TDS) misses ^Trump for obvious reasons (I understand how good it was and apparently you do as well) Gramps. Don't be ashamed, just embrace it you old fool. 

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

Lmfao... this is your guy?!  I’m dying!  Maybe he is into criss cross

A couple of things: Trump was never 239 lbs. at his presidential physical, and if he runs again, I'd like to see him lose some weight and get in better shape.  He definitely needs some core work, he is soft in the middle, something you know all too well unfortunately.  Eat right, don't starve, exercise and do something physical everyday, even if its only walking. 

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

A couple of things: Trump was never 239 lbs. at his presidential physical, and if he runs again, I'd like to see him lose some weight and get in better shape.  He definitely needs some core work, he is soft in the middle, something you know all too well unfortunately.  Eat right, don't starve, exercise and do something physical everyday, even if its only walking. 

Who is this to?  He put on his pants backwards and has on a diaper like Hilary.  It’s hilarious 

Trump: (pisses and then ***** into his diaper) "We're gonna take back the House, we're gonna take back the Senate, we're gonna take back the White House, and it'll be sooner than you think."

Liberals: "WHAT IS HE HIDING!?!"

Conservatives: "Yeah, he's gonna have to do some core work to get back in shape for 2024. He ought to start off every morning with mountain climbers and abmat sit-ups. Eventually he's also going to want to get some lower body work in there so he doesn't get worn out doing speeches."

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

Trump: (pisses and then ***** into his diaper) "We're gonna take back the House, we're gonna take back the Senate, we're gonna take back the White House, and it'll be sooner than you think."

Liberals: "WHAT IS HE HIDING!?!"

Conservatives: "Yeah, he's gonna have to do some core work to get back in shape for 2024. He ought to start off every morning with mountain climbers and abmat sit-ups. Eventually he's also going to want to get some lower body work in there so he doesn't get worn out doing speeches."

If Trump or his R followers would stop the bold faced lies they might have a chance in the future. The way they distract by lying about the past will keep them in the sewer going forward. :slick:

18 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump also said he is going to be 'reinstated' as POTUS in August. Thus proving that he is as batsh!t crazy as his followers. If the shoe fits, wear it.

I declared Biden the winner the next morning, before most on here. Do not lump WFW with some of you bat guano crazy Lemmings on here. Right now I am concerned about what Biden is doing/not doing as should you be. I understand why you deflect with all this Trump nonsense because you know Biden doesn't know what the hayell he is doing. 

41 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I declared Biden the winner the next morning, before most on here. Do not lump WFW with some of you bat guano crazy Lemmings on here. Right now I am concerned about what Biden is doing/not doing as should you be. I understand why you deflect with all this Trump nonsense because you know Biden doesn't know what the hayell he is doing. 

One of the really outrageous parts about Greenwald and Taibbi speaking as if Fox were important to the national discourse is that our government and our nation are infected with the thought parasite that is "we achieve equality, fairness, and good faith when Congress prioritizes bipartisanship" in large part because our people have spent the better part of three decades listening to friends and relatives repeat the **** they heard on Fox News (or something worse that Fox was the gateway to), and trying to find middle ground between that perspective and the perspective espoused by the mainstream media that they also don't seek out or trust, in order to reach their understanding of how our politics work. 

22 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

And Biden Admin is supporting R governors taking benefits away from people because the business class wants to continue to exploit workers. 

Because Biden, like Obama, is a corporatist 

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

And have someone put your pants on if you are that foggy.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread