Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Say hello to your future Governor @Carter

 

 

Man the top Republicans in this state are hot *** garbage. Firmly entrenched hot *** garbage. The most stubborn and ridiculous people I have ever seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Carter said:

Man the top Republicans in this state are hot *** garbage. Firmly entrenched hot *** garbage. The most stubborn and ridiculous people I have ever seen.

Every day state republicans in Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Arizona try to out-awful each other.  North Carolina republicans sitting there bewildered as to how the other folks became more evil almost overnight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Just know that every single employee in the store hates you.

 

Their hate only fuels my sick riffs. 

 

wait hold on, let me start over ... no, I can totally play it. I just haven't warmed up. I totally shred this at home. Alright one more time. One more. Again. ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

 

Their hate only fuels my sick riffs. 

 

wait hold on, let me start over ... no, I can totally play it. I just haven't warmed up. I totally shred this at home. Alright one more time. One more. Again. ....

When I bought the Les Paul I later traded to @JDaveG, my wife went in another store for a while when I was in the store testing it. She came in and asked if I was ok, I said yes and why, she said I looked all pale and sweaty. 

It was in a Guitar Center. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

 

Their hate only fuels my sick riffs. 

 

wait hold on, let me start over ... no, I can totally play it. I just haven't warmed up. I totally shred this at home. Alright one more time. One more. Again. ....

When we had someone doing that I would pull a Gibson off the wall, plug it into a Marshall half-stack and play over them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

When we had someone doing that I would pull a Gibson off the wall, plug it into a Marshall half-stack and play over them.

 

So it's a duel you want, eh?  I guess I had it wrong, it's actually me v. you, satan.

 

On 5/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, The Monarch said:

 

Me v @JDaveG after the pandemic

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...