The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

18 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Say hello to your future Governor @Carter

Man the top Republicans in this state are hot *** garbage. Firmly entrenched hot *** garbage. The most stubborn and ridiculous people I have ever seen.

Just now, Carter said:

Man the top Republicans in this state are hot *** garbage. Firmly entrenched hot *** garbage. The most stubborn and ridiculous people I have ever seen.

Every day state republicans in Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Arizona try to out-awful each other.  North Carolina republicans sitting there bewildered as to how the other folks became more evil almost overnight.

2 hours ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Just know that every single employee in the store hates you.

Their hate only fuels my sick riffs. 

wait hold on, let me start over ... no, I can totally play it. I just haven't warmed up. I totally shred this at home. Alright one more time. One more. Again. ....

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

wait hold on, let me start over ... no, I can totally play it. I just haven't warmed up. I totally shred this at home. Alright one more time. One more. Again. ....

When I bought the Les Paul I later traded to @JDaveG, my wife went in another store for a while when I was in the store testing it. She came in and asked if I was ok, I said yes and why, she said I looked all pale and sweaty. 

It was in a Guitar Center. 

22 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

When we had someone doing that I would pull a Gibson off the wall, plug it into a Marshall half-stack and play over them.

13 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

When we had someone doing that I would pull a Gibson off the wall, plug it into a Marshall half-stack and play over them.

So it's a duel you want, eh?  I guess I had it wrong, it's actually me v. you, satan.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, The Monarch said:

Me v @JDaveG after the pandemic

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread