The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Got banned, no one knows why exactly, and by who. But you know Billy's style...

5c0ad2.jpg

One of the weirdest online interactions I've ever had was recently on a musicians' message board where Jdave and I also post.  I posted a meme with this format, one dude just did not understand how the joke worked.  Posted more than once that he didn't get it even after I explained the joke.  ****in' weird man.

The guy that says Trump really believes that he's going to be President again in August is also the guy who wrote the article all the liberals are citing while asking why it isn't being taken more seriously. He approves the conspiracy theory as something Trump actually believes, and then proceeds with the assumption that Trump really believes it. And liberals are unhinging their jaws getting ready for more Trump coup in August content = /

40 minutes ago, lostone said:

/turns on liberal WFW bootlicking 

thanks mr President for making the economy better by adding all these jobs.  Biden 2024

/turn off liberal WFW bootlicking

No no no you're doing it all wrong.

You gotta brag on something like his energy level or how smart he is, say Hunter is barrel chested or something like that, brag on Jill, and then say you want his entire family to be POTUS one day. Basically you just gotta be a cheerleader all the time. Totally normal/non lemming behavior.

4 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

No no no you're doing it all wrong.

You gotta brag on something like his energy level or how smart he is, say Hunter is barrel chested or something like that, brag on Jill, and then say you want his entire family to be POTUS one day. Basically you just gotta be a cheerleader all the time. Totally normal/non lemming behavior.

That’s too much bootlicking 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread