The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

:lol:

Jill Biden said Kamala Harris could ‘go f*** herself’ after 2019 debate attack on Joe, new book claims

• Oliver O'Connell
Wed, May 19, 2021, 10:24 AM·1 min read

Jill Biden told a group of close supporters that Kamala Harris could “go f*** herself” after the then-Senator attacked Joe Biden during the June 2019 Democratic primary debate regarding his record in the US Senate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9595697/Jill-Biden-told-supporters-Kamala-f-attacking-Joe-2019-debate.html

Biden in a Wednesday conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for "significant de-escalation today on a path to a cease-fire" amid reports that the two sides were nearing a potential cease-fire agreement, which the Associated Press reports could come in the next 24 hours. 

Yet the Israel Defense Forces on Thursday doubled down on its attacks against terrorists in the Gaza Strip.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Jill Biden said Kamala Harris could ‘go f*** herself’ after 2019 debate attack on Joe, new book claims

• Oliver O'Connell

Jill Biden told a group of close supporters that Kamala Harris could “go f*** herself” after the then-Senator attacked Joe Biden during the June 2019 Democratic primary debate regarding his record in the US Senate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9595697/Jill-Biden-told-supporters-Kamala-f-attacking-Joe-2019-debate.html

We already discussed this late next week.

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

• Oliver O'Connell

All was forgiven obviously. Place Trump in that scenario and he would have carried his vendetta to his grave. 

Just now, lostone said:

Well y’all.. just got my second moderna shot and I think it upgraded to windows 11 and 6g.... systems aren’t even programmed for that yet.  Help!!!  The backwards compatibility is screwed up and keeps crashing

I had to drink lots and lots of water

I was standing at my table with my earbuds in trying to listen to a podcast and this dude comes in looking for a debate for whatever reason. Granted, he's one of those weird and awkward types who tries to hard to be your friend or whatever. 

So he asks if the PS5's are back in stock, trying to spark a conversation. Remember I'm in my own zone. I tell him **** no. He asks about Xbox. I tell him **** no. 

Then he says he thinks both are flops because of the library. I attempted to get back to my podcast so i could finish what I was doing before I sit down for lunch. 

I ask, "how can you say something that's not even widely available is a flop because they had the same issues as everyone else for the past year." His reply was "they had enough time" My reply was "dude you make zero sense" He repeated "they had time"

So at that point I just want to get back to my podcast so I say "that sounds like your life. You've had 42 years to get it together and you still haven't. Would you say your life has been a flop?"

He looked at me like he wanted to hit me for about 5 seconds, then says "okay" and walks out. One day people will understand that you don't have to force yourself on to people in order for them to accept you. Let it come naturally

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I was standing at my table with my earbuds in trying to listen to a podcast and this dude comes in looking for a debate for whatever reason. Granted, he's one of those weird and awkward types who tries to hard to be your friend or whatever. 

So he asks if the PS5's are back in stock, trying to spark a conversation. Remember I'm in my own zone. I tell him **** no. He asks about Xbox. I tell him **** no. 

Then he says he thinks both are flops because of the library. I attempted to get back to my podcast so i could finish what I was doing before I sit down for lunch. 

I ask, "how can you say something that's not even widely available is a flop because they had the same issues as everyone else for the past year." His reply was "they had enough time" My reply was "dude you make zero sense" He repeated "they had time"

So at that point I just want to get back to my podcast so I say "that sounds like your life. You've had 42 years to get it together and you still haven't. Would you say your life has been a flop?"

He looked at me like he wanted to hit me for about 5 seconds, then says "okay" and walks out. One day people will understand that you don't have to force yourself on to people in order for them to accept you. Let it come naturally

Dam dude... that seems harsh

23 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

Dam dude... that seems harsh

It is. You would have to know what type of person he is to understand why I came off like that. He overblows every single thing. He's overly negative about every single thing and complains, complains, complains. Example, I work in development. Without us, there are no jobs here. A few weeks ago we were running a trial and the range stopped. With an attitude, he asks me why the H*ll we stopped. I told him there was an issue up front. His response, "I don't know why the f*ck we running this s*it anyway. Need to get rid of it". Completely uncalled for. I can go on and on but there's only so many characters I can type. 

I could give more examples but every single thing about him is negative and dramatic. He works 60+ hours a week making good money and is needy asf. He tries to force himself into friendships because no one really deals with him because of the way he is. I may have went too far with. If he would have left instead of going on and on and on repeating the same thing, I would have kept it to myself but he wanted a reaction. 

I'm an Aquarius. What can I say

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread